- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Epilepsy Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 403592, 8 pages
Epileptic Encephalopathies: An Overview
1Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Prince Sultan Military Medical City, P.O. Box 7897, Riyadh 11159, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Pediatrics, University of Dammam and King Fahad Specialist Hospital, P.O. Box 2435, Dammam 31451, Saudi Arabia
Received 25 February 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Nicola Specchio
Copyright © 2012 Sonia Khan and Raidah Al Baradie. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lily C. Wong-Kisiel, and Katherine Nickels, “Electroencephalogram of Age-Dependent Epileptic Encephalopathies in Infancy and Early Childhood,” Epilepsy Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Husam R. Kayyali, Ahmed Abdelmoity, and Saleh Baeesa, “The Role of Epilepsy Surgery in the Treatment of Childhood Epileptic Encephalopathy,” Epilepsy Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Amanda E. Hernan, Abigail Alexander, Pierre-Pascal Lenck-Santini, Rod C. Scott, and Gregory L. Holmes, “Attention Deficit Associated with Early Life Interictal Spikes in a Rat Model Is Improved with ACTH,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Rony Cohen, Lina Basel-Vanagaite, Hadassah Goldberg-Stern, Ayelet Halevy, Avinoam Shuper, Michal Feingold-Zadok, Doron M. Behar, and Rachel Straussberg, “Two siblings with early infantile myoclonic encephalopathy due to mutation in the gene encoding mitochondrial glutamate/H plus symporter SLC25A22,” European Journal of Paediatric Neurology, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 801–805, 2014.
- Kinga Duszyc, Iwona Terczynska, and Dorota Hoffman-Zacharska, “Epilepsy and mental retardation restricted to females: X-linked epileptic infantile encephalopathy of unusual inheritance,” Journal Of Applied Genetics, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 49–56, 2015.