- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Epilepsy Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 642725, 6 pages
Epileptic Encephalopathies with Status Epilepticus during Sleep: New Techniques for Understanding Pathophysiology and Therapeutic Options
National Neurological Institute C. Mondino, Child Neuropsychiatry Unit, University of Pavia, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Received 19 March 2012; Revised 9 July 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Nicola Specchio
Copyright © 2012 Daniela Brazzo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao-Qiao Chen, Wei-Na Zhang, Zhi-Xian Yang, Meng Zhao, Fang-Cheng Cai, Shao-Ping Huang, Li Gao, Bao-Dong Pang, Xi Chen, and Li-Ping Zou, “Efficacy of Levetiracetam in Electrical Status Epilepticus during Sleep of Children: A Multicenter Experience.,” Pediatric Neurology, 2013.
- Maria C. Pera, Daniela Brazzo, Nausicaa Altieri, Umberto Balottin, and Pierangelo Veggiotti, “Long-term evolution of neuropsychological competences in encephalopathy with status epilepticus during sleep: A variable prognosis,” Epilepsia, vol. 54, pp. 77–85, 2013.
- Iván Sánchez Fernández, Kevin E. Chapman, Jurriaan M. Peters, Chellamani Harini, Alexander Rotenberg, and Tobias Loddenkemper, “Continuous Spikes and Waves during Sleep: Electroclinical Presentation and Suggestions for Management,” Epilepsy Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.