- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Epilepsy Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 642725, 6 pages
Epileptic Encephalopathies with Status Epilepticus during Sleep: New Techniques for Understanding Pathophysiology and Therapeutic Options
National Neurological Institute C. Mondino, Child Neuropsychiatry Unit, University of Pavia, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Received 19 March 2012; Revised 9 July 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Nicola Specchio
Copyright © 2012 Daniela Brazzo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao-Qiao Chen, Wei-Na Zhang, Zhi-Xian Yang, Meng Zhao, Fang-Cheng Cai, Shao-Ping Huang, Li Gao, Bao-Dong Pang, Xi Chen, and Li-Ping Zou, “Efficacy of Levetiracetam in Electrical Status Epilepticus during Sleep of Children: A Multicenter Experience.,” Pediatric Neurology, 2013.
- Maria C. Pera, Daniela Brazzo, Nausicaa Altieri, Umberto Balottin, and Pierangelo Veggiotti, “Long-term evolution of neuropsychological competences in encephalopathy with status epilepticus during sleep: A variable prognosis,” Epilepsia, vol. 54, pp. 77–85, 2013.
- Iván Sánchez Fernández, Kevin E. Chapman, Jurriaan M. Peters, Chellamani Harini, Alexander Rotenberg, and Tobias Loddenkemper, “Continuous Spikes and Waves during Sleep: Electroclinical Presentation and Suggestions for Management,” Epilepsy Research and Treatment, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Gregory L. Holmes, “What is more harmful, seizures or epileptic EEG abnormalities? Is there any clinical data?,” Epileptic Disorders, vol. 16, pp. S12–S22, 2014.
- Ebru Arhan, Ayse Serdaroglu, Kursad Aydin, Tugba Hirfanoglu, and A. Sebnem Soysal, “Epileptic encephalopathy with electrical status epilepticus: An electroclinical study of 59 patients,” Seizure-European Journal Of Epilepsy, vol. 26, pp. 86–93, 2015.
- Aydan Degerliyurt, Dilek Yalnizoglu, Emel Erdogan Bakar, Meral Topcu, and Guzide Turanli, “Electrical status epilepticus during sleep: A study of 22 patients,” Brain & Development, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 250–264, 2015.
- Olivier Martinaud, Dorothee Pouliquen, Dominique Parain, Alice Goldenberg, Emmanuel Gerardin, Didier Hannequin, Irene Altarelli, Franck Ramus, Lucie Hertz-Pannier, Ghislaine Dehaene-Lambertz, and Laurent Cohen, “Impaired functional differentiation for categories of objects in the ventral visual stream: A case of developmental visual impairment,” Neuropsychologia, vol. 77, pp. 52–61, 2015.
- Gaoxiang Ouyang, Yinghua Wang, Zhixian Yang, and Xiaoli Li, “Global Synchronization of Multichannel EEG in Patients With Electrical Status Epilepticus in Sleep,” Clinical Eeg And Neuroscience, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 357–363, 2015.