- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 178021, 14 pages
Morphometric Analysis to Infer Hydrological Behaviour of Lidder Watershed, Western Himalaya, India
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Kashmir 190006, India
Received 17 January 2013; Revised 1 March 2013; Accepted 3 March 2013
Academic Editor: Biswajeet Pradhan
Copyright © 2013 Farrukh Altaf et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Türkan Bayer Altın, “The Flood Risk of the Yeşilırmak Basin (upper course), Turkey,” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 120, pp. 460–467, 2014.
- Salim Aijaz Bhat, Gowhar Meraj, Sayar Yaseen, and Ashok K. Pandit, “Statistical Assessment of Water Quality Parameters for Pollution Source Identification in Sukhnag Stream: An Inflow Stream of Lake Wular (Ramsar Site), Kashmir Himalaya,” Journal of Ecosystems, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.