- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in Geography Journal have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in Geography Journal.
- Kirk M. Stueve, Tom P. Hollenhorst, John R. Kelly, Lucinda B. Johnson, and George E. Host, “High-resolution maps of forest-urban watersheds present an opportunity for ecologists and managers,” Landscape Ecology, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 313–323, 2015.
- A. S. Al-Wagdany, “Geomorphologic Characteristics of Indiana Basins,” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2014.
- Simone Fattorini, and Luca Salvati, “Tenebrionid beetles as proxy indicators of climate aridity in a Mediterranean area,” Ecological Indicators, vol. 38, pp. 256–261, 2014.
- Sadaff Altaf, Gowhar Meraj, and Shakil Ahmad Romshoo, “Morphometry and land cover based multi-criteria analysis for assessing the soil erosion susceptibility of the western Himalayan watershed,” Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2014.
- Munyaradzi Manjoro, “Structural Control of Fluvial Drainage in the Western Domain of the Cape Fold Belt, South Africa,” Journal of African Earth Sciences, 2014.
- Salim Aijaz Bhat, Gowhar Meraj, Sayar Yaseen, and Ashok K. Pandit, “Statistical Assessment of Water Quality Parameters for Pollution Source Identification in Sukhnag Stream: An Inflow Stream of Lake Wular (Ramsar Site), Kashmir Himalaya,” Journal of Ecosystems, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Türkan Bayer Altın, “The Flood Risk of the Yeşilırmak Basin (upper course), Turkey,” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 120, pp. 460–467, 2014.