- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [8 citations: 8 articles]
Articles published in Geometry have been cited 8 times. The following is a list of the 8 articles that have cited the articles published in Geometry.
- R P Sreejith, Karthikeyan Mohanraj, Jürgen Jost, Emil Saucan, and Areejit Samal, “Forman curvature for complex networks,” Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment, vol. 2016, no. 6, pp. 063206, 2016.
- Ivan Izmestiev, “A Porism for Cyclic Quadrilaterals, Butterfly Theorems, and Hyperbolic Geometry,” American Mathematical Monthly, vol. 122, no. 5, pp. 467–475, 2015.
- E. Ballico, “Linear subspaces of symmetric tensors whose non-zero elements have at least a prescribed rank,” Arabian Journal of Mathematics, 2014.
- Grigoriy Blekherman, and Zach Teitler, “On maximum, typical and generic ranks,” Mathematische Annalen, 2014.
- Satoru Fukasawa, and Kei Miura, “Galois points for a plane curve and its dual curve,” Rendiconti Del Seminario Matematico Della Universita Di Padova, vol. 132, pp. 61–74, 2014.
- E. Ballico, “Symmetric tensor rank over an infinite field,” Arabian Journal of Mathematics, 2013.
- E. Ballico, “Symmetric Tensor Rank and Scheme Rank: An Upper Bound in terms of Secant Varieties,” Geometry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- E. Ballico, “An Upper Bound for the Tensor Rank,” ISRN Geometry, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.