- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 783196, 8 pages
Efficacy of Diosmectite (Smecta)® in the Treatment of Acute Watery Diarrhoea in Adults: A Multicentre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study
183 avenue Mohamed V, 1002 Tunis, Tunisia
2Regional Hospital, Route Mornag—Yasminet, 2013 Ben Arous, Tunisia
3Tahar Mamouri Regional Hospital, 8000 Nabeul, Tunisia
4Interior Security Forces Hospital, 2070 La Marsa, Tunisia
5Charles Nicolle Hospital, Boulevard du 9 avril, 1006 Tunis, Tunisia
6Ipsen, 65 quai Georges Gorse, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France
7Univ Lille Nord de France, F-59000 Lille, France
8CHU Lille, F 59000 Lille, France
Received 1 February 2011; Revised 29 March 2011; Accepted 27 April 2011
Academic Editor: A. Castells
Copyright © 2011 Faouzi Khediri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anne Breitrueck, Gisela Sparmann, Steffen Mitzner, and Claus Kerkhoff, “Establishment of a novel extracorporeal bowel model to study luminal approaches to treat inflammatory bowel disease,” Disease Models & Mechanisms, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 1487–1493, 2013.
- Laurent Beaugerie, and Harry Sokol, “Acute infectious diarrhea in adults: Epidemiology and management,” Presse Medicale, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 52–59, 2013.
- Hui-Fei Cui, “Combined Diosmectite and Mesalazine Treatment for Mild-to-Moderate Ulcerative Colitis: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 21, pp. 163–170, 2015.