- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 125890, 8 pages
Urine Metabolite Profiling of Human Colorectal Cancer by Capillary Electrophoresis Mass Spectrometry Based on MRB
1Department of Gastroenterology, Shanghai East Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200120, China
2Department of Gastroenterology, Shanghai Sixth People's Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200233, China
3Medical College, Soochow University, Suzhou Jiangsu, 215213, China
4Cyclization College, Nanchang Aeronautical University, Jiangxi, Nanchang 330063, China
Received 20 April 2012; Accepted 12 June 2012
Academic Editor: Richard Ricachenevski Gurski
Copyright © 2012 Jin-Lian Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Emily G. Armitage, and Coral Barbas, “Metabolomics in cancer biomarker discovery: Current trends and future perspectives,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2013.
- Xiaojiao Zheng, Guoxiang Xie, and Wei Jia, “Metabolomic profiling in colorectal cancer: opportunities for personalized medicine,” Personalized Medicine, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 741–755, 2013.
- Sonal Gupta, and Kanika Chawla, “Oncometabolomics in cancer research,” Expert Review of Proteomics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 325–336, 2013.
- Yan Ni, Guoxiang Xie, and Wei Jia, “Metabonomics of Human Colorectal Cancer: New Approaches for Early Diagnosis and Biomarker Discovery,” Journal of Proteome Research, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 3857–3870, 2014.
- Shin Nishiumi, Makoto Suzuki, Takashi Kobayashi, Atsuki Matsubara, Takeshi Azuma, and Masaru Yoshida, “Metabolomics for Biomarker Discovery in Gastroenterological Cancer,” Metabolites, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 547–571, 2014.
- Adriana Z. Buzatto, Ana Carolina de Sousa, Sumaya F. Guedes, Zuzana Cieslarova, and Ana Valeria C. Simionato, “Metabolomic investigation of human diseases biomarkers by CE and LC coupled to MS,” Electrophoresis, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1285–1307, 2014.
- M. Di Lena, E. Travaglio, and D. F. Altomare, “Metabolomics: a potential powerful ally in the fight against cancer,” Colorectal Disease, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 235–238, 2014.
- Makoto Suzuki, Shin Nishiumi, Atsuki Matsubara, Takeshi Azuma, and Masaru Yoshida, “Metabolome analysis for discovering biomarkers of gastroenterological cancer,” Journal of Chromatography B, 2014.
- Changsong Wang, Peng Li, Ailing Lian, Bo Sun, Xiaoyang Wang, Lei Guo, Chunjie Chi, Shanshan Liu, Wei Zhao, Suqi Luo, Zhigang Guo, Yang Zhang, Chaofu Ke, Guozhu Ye, Guowang Xu, Fengmin Zhang, and Enyou Li, “Blood volatile compounds as biomarkers for colorectal cancer,” Cancer Biology & Therapy, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 200–206, 2014.
- Xiaoping Guan, Zhaoqi Li, Lijun Wang, Xi Li, and Youwei Cheng, “A dual-scale turbulence model for gas-liquid bubbly flows,” Chinese Journal Of Chemical Engineering, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 1737–1745, 2015.
- Guolin Chen, Feng Xu, Jing Li, and Shiqi Lu, “Depletion of Neutrophils Protects Against L-Arginine-Induced Acute Pancreatitis in Mice,” Cellular Physiology And Biochemistry, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 2111–2120, 2015.
- Yong Zhang, Jing-Gui Sun, Shu-Wen Xing, Ke-Qiang Zhao, Yu-bo Ma, Zeng-Jie Zhang, and Yan Wang, “Ore-forming granites from Jurassic porphyry Mo deposits, east-central Jilin Province, China: geochemistry, geochronology, and petrogenesis,” International Geology Review, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 1158–1174, 2016.
- Serdar Bozlak, Muhammet Ali Varkal, Ismail Yildiz, Sadik Toprak, Serap Karaman, Oguz Billent Erol, Ensar Yekeler, Aysegul Unuvar, Ayse Kilic, Fatma Oguz, and Emin Unuvar, “Cervical lymphadenopathies in children: A prospective clinical cohort study,” International Journal Of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 81–87, 2016.
- Nima Nikmehr, and Sajad Najafi Ravadanegh, “A study on optimal power sharing in interconnected microgrids under uncertainty,” International Transactions On Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 208–232, 2016.