- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 139083, 6 pages
Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy and Endoscopic Ultrasound for Pretreatment Pathological Diagnosis of Gastric Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors
1Digestive Disease Center, Showa University Northern Yokohama Hospital, 35-1 Chigasakichuo, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama 224-8503, Japan
2Central Clinical Laboratory and Department of Laboratory Medicine, Showa University Northern Yokohama Hospital, 35-1 Chigasakichuo, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama 224-8503, Japan
Received 7 June 2012; Accepted 20 August 2012
Academic Editor: Massimo Raimondo
Copyright © 2012 Hiroaki Ito et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Po Chun Chen, Sheng Jen Hsieh, Chien Chon Chen, and Jun Zou, “A Three-Dimensional Enormous Surface Area Aluminum Microneedle Array with Nanoporous Structure,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Masanari Sekine, Hiroshi Imaoka, Nobumasa Mizuno, Kazuo Hara, Susumu Hijioka, Yasumasa Niwa, Masahiro Tajika, Tsutomu Tanaka, Makoto Ishihara, Seiji Ito, Kazunari Misawa, Yuichi Ito, Yasuhiro Shimizu, Yasushi Yatabe, Hirohide Ohnishi, and Kenji Yamao, “Clinical course of gastrointestinal stromal tumor diagnosed by endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration,” Digestive Endoscopy, 2014.