- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 153219, 7 pages
Reduced FAF1 Expression and Helicobacter Infection: Correlations with Clinicopathological Features in Gastric Cancer
1Department of Endoscopy, The Affiliated Tumor Hospital Guangxi Medical University, Nanning, Guangxi 530021, China
2Department of Pathology, The Affiliated Tumor Hospital Guangxi Medical University, Nanning, Guangxi 530021, China
3Science and Technology Agency, Guangxi Medical University, Nanning, Guangxi 530021, China
Received 13 September 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: N. K. Maroju
Copyright © 2012 Ai-qun Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roopma Wadhwa, Shumei Song, Ju-Seog Lee, Yixin Yao, and Qingyi Wei, “Gastric cancer-molecular and clinical dimensions,” Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 643–655, 2013.
- Jiawei Chen, Lianying Ge, Aiqun Liu, Yanling Yuan, Jiaxiang Ye, Jianhong Zhong, Li Liu, and Xiaoni Chen, “Identification of pathways related to FAF1/H. pylori–associated gastric carcinogenesis through an integrated approach based on iTRAQ quantification and literature review,” Journal of Proteomics, 2015.