- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 168361, 8 pages
The Optimal First-Line Therapy of Helicobacter pylori Infection in Year 2012
1Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
2Department of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
3Cancer Center, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
4Department of Health Management, I-Shou University, E-Da Hospital, Kaohsiung County 824, Taiwan
5Department of Public Health, College of Health Sciences, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
6Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
7Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Internal Medicine, Changhua Christian Hospital, Changhua 500, Taiwan
Received 29 February 2012; Accepted 17 April 2012
Academic Editor: Ping-I Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Chao-Hung Kuo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Antonio Francesco Ciccaglione, Luigina Cellini, Laurino Grossi, and Leonardo Marzio, “Quadruple therapy with moxifloxacin and bismuth for first-line treatment of Helicobacter pylori,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 18, no. 32, pp. 4386–4390, 2012.
- Mounia Lahbabi, Samia Alaoui, Karima El Rhazi, Mohammed El Abkari, Chakib Nejjari, Afaf Amarti, Bahia Bennani, Mustapha Mahmoud, Adil Ibrahimi, and Dafr Allah Benajah, “Sequential therapy versus standard triple-drug therapy for Helicobacter pylori eradication: Result of the HPFEZ randomised study,” Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 416–421, 2013.
- Angelo Zullo, Giuseppe Scaccianoce, Vincenzo De Francesco, Valentina Ruggiero, Pasquale D’Ambrosio, Luigi Castorani, Leonilde Bonfrate, Lucy Vannella, Cesare Hassan, and Piero Portincasa, “Concomitant, sequential, and hybrid therapy for H. pylori eradication: A pilot study,” Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, 2013.
- F. Sierra, J.D. Forero, and M. Rey, “Tratamiento ideal del Helicobacter pylori: una revisión sistemática,” Revista de Gastroenterología de México, 2013.
- Shan Zhao, Yan Lv, Jian-Bin Zhang, Bing Wang, Guo-Jun Lv, and Xiao-Jun Ma, “Gastroretentive drug delivery systems for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 28, pp. 9321–9329, 2014.
- Tzung-Shiun Wu, Huang-Ming Hu, Fu-Chen Kuo, and Chao-Hung Kuo, “Eradication of Helicobacter pylori infection,” The Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 167–172, 2014.
- Shu-Ping Xiao, Min Gu, and Guo-Xin Zhang, “ Is levofloxacin-based triple therapy an alternative for first-line eradication of Helicobacter pylori ? A systematic review and meta-analysis ,” Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- M Constanza Camargo, Apolinaria García, Arnoldo Riquelme, William Otero, Claudia A Camargo, Tomas Hernandez-García, Roberto Candia, Michael G Bruce, and Charles S Rabkin, “The Problem of Helicobacter pylori Resistance to Antibiotics: A Systematic Review in Latin America,” The American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014.
- Nuno Almeida, José M. Romãozinho, Maria M. Donato, Cristina Luxo, Olga Cardoso, Maria A. Cipriano, Carol Marinho, and Carlos Sofia, “ Triple Therapy with High-Dose Proton-Pump Inhibitor, Amoxicillin, and Doxycycline Is Useless for Helicobacter pylori Eradication: A Proof-of-Concept Study ,” Helicobacter, 2014.
- Chao-Hung Kuo, Chien-Yu Lu, Hsiang-Yao Shih, Chung-Jung Liu, Meng-Chieh Wu, Huang-Ming Hu, Wen-Hung Hsu, Fang-Jung Yu, Deng-Chyang Wu, and Fu-Chen Kuo, “CYP2C19 polymorphism influences Helicobacter pylori eradication,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 43, pp. 16029–16036, 2014.
- Antonio Francesco Ciccaglione, Luigina Cellini, Laurino Grossi, Lamberto Manzoli, and Leonardo Marzio, “ A Triple and Quadruple Therapy with Doxycycline and Bismuth for First-Line Treatment of Helicobacter pylori Infection: A Pilot Study ,” Helicobacter, 2015.
- Zhihui Wu, Jiapeng Hou, Yuyan Wang, Miaolin Chai, Yan Xiong, Weiyue Lu, and Jun Pan, “Preparation and evaluation of amoxicillin loaded dual molecularly imprinted nanoparticles for anti-Helicobacter pylori therapy,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2015.
- Yang Yang, Ruizhuo Ouyang, Lina Xu, Ning Guo, Weiwei Li, Kai Feng, Lei Ouyang, Zhuoyuan Yang, Shuang Zhou, and Yuqing Miao, “Review: Bismuth complexes: synthesis and applications in biomedicine,” Journal of Coordination Chemistry, pp. 1–19, 2015.
- Fariborz Mansour-Ghanaei, Farahnaz Joukar, Mohammad Reza Naghipour, Atena Forouhari, and Seyed Mohammad Seyed Saadat, “Seven-day quintuple regimen as a rescue therapy for Helicobacter pylori eradication,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 661–666, 2015.
- Wei-Chen Tai, Chih-Ming Liang, Chen-Hsiang Lee, Chien-Hua Chiu, Ming-Luen Hu, Lung-Sheng Lu, Yuan-Hung Kuo, Chung-Mou Kuo, Yi-Hao Yen, Chung-Huang Kuo, Shue-Shian Chiou, Keng-Liang Wu, Yi-Chun Chiu, Tsung-Hui Hu, and Seng-Kee Chuah, “ Seven-Day Nonbismuth Containing Quadruple Therapy Could Achieve a Grade “A” Success Rate for First-Line Helicobacter pylori Eradication ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.