- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 189373, 6 pages
The Role of Helicobacter pylori and NSAIDs in the Pathogenesis of Uncomplicated Duodenal Ulcer
1Department of Gastroenterology, Antalya Training and Research Hospital, 07050 Antalya, Turkey
2Department of Gastroenterology, Adiyaman State Hospital, Adiyaman, Turkey
3Department of Pathology, Antalya Training and Research Hospital, 07050 Antalya, Turkey
4Department of Microbiology, Antalya Training and Research Hospital, 07050 Antalya, Turkey
5Department of Biostatistics and Medical Informatics, Faculty of Medicine, Akdeniz University, 07050 Antalya, Turkey
6Department of Internal Medicine, Antalya Training and Research Hospital, 07050 Antalya, Turkey
7Department of Pathology, Adiyaman State Hospital, Adiyaman, Turkey
Received 7 July 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Y. Yamaoka
Copyright © 2012 Ayhan Hilmi Cekin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Liuying Zheng, and Xinping Du, “Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs and Hypertension,” Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2013.
- C. Charpignon, B. Lesgourgues, S. Nahon, A. Pelaquier, G. Gatineau-Sailliant, A. -M. Roucayrol, and A. Courillon-Mallet, “Peptic ulcer disease: one in five is related to neither Helicobacter pylori nor aspirin/NSAID intake,” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 946–954, 2013.
- Marc Strasser, Peky Noriega, Raimar Löbenberg, Nádia Bou-Chacra, and Elfriede M. Bacchi, “ Antiulcerogenic Potential Activity of Free and Nanoencapsulated Passiflora serratodigitata L. Extracts ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.