- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 245390, 4 pages
Accuracy of Endoscopic Ultrasonography for Determining the Treatment Method for Early Gastric Cancer
Department of Gastroenterology, Kyoto Second Red Cross Hospital, 355-5 Haruobi-cho, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8026, Japan
Received 15 March 2012; Revised 6 October 2012; Accepted 29 October 2012
Academic Editor: Manoop Bhutani
Copyright © 2012 Koichiro Mandai and Kenjiro Yasuda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Sano and Y. Kodera, “Japanese gastric cancer treatment guidelines 2010 (ver. 3),” Gastric Cancer, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 113–123, 2011.
- T. Gotoda, “Endoscopic resection of early gastric cancer,” Gastric Cancer, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2007.
- T. Sano and Y. Kodera, “Japanese classification of gastric carcinoma: 3rd English edition,” Gastric Cancer, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 101–112, 2011.
- J. Choi, S. G. Kim, J. P. Im, J. S. Kim, H. C. Jung, and I. S. Song, “Comparison of endoscopic ultrasonography and conventional endoscopy for prediction of depth of tumor invasion in early gastric cancer,” Endoscopy, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 705–713, 2010.
- T. Tsuzukr, H. Okada, Y. Kawahara et al., “Usefulness and problems of endoscopic ultrasonography in prediction of the depth of tumor invasion in early gastric cancer,” Acta Medica Okayama, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 105–112, 2011.
- K. Akahoshi, Y. Chijilwa, S. Hamada et al., “Pretreatment staging of endoscopically early gastric cancer with a 15 MHz ultrasound catheter probe,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 470–476, 1998.
- R. Mouri, S. Yoshida, S. Tanaka, S. Oka, M. Yoshihara, and K. Chayama, “Usefulness of endoscopic ultrasonography in determining the depth of invasion and indication for endoscopic treatment of early gastric cancer,” Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 318–322, 2009.
- S. Yoshida, S. Tanaka, K. Kunihiro et al., “Diagnostic ability of high-frequency ultrasound probe sonography in staging early gastric cancer, especially for submucosal invasion,” Abdominal Imaging, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 518–523, 2005.
- J. H. Kim, K. S. Song, Y. H. Youn et al., “Clinicopathologic factors influence accurate endosonographic assessment for early gastric cancer,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 901–908, 2007.
- K. Akashi, H. Yanai, J. Nishikawa et al., “Ulcerous change decreases the accuracy of endoscopic ultrasonography diagnosis for the invasive depth of early gastric cancer,” International Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 133–138, 2006.
- J. M. Park, C. W. Ahn, X. Yi et al., “Efficacy of endoscopic ultrasonography for prediction of tumor depth in gastric cancer,” Journal of Gastric Cancer, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 109–115, 2011.