- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 271925, 5 pages
Clinical Study on Acute Pancreatitis in Pregnancy in 26 Cases
1Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Hangzhou First People’s Hospital, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310006, China
29th Ward, Breast Surgery, Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310022, China
3Department of General Surgery, Hangzhou First People’s Hospital, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310006, China
4College of Life Sciences, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, Xiasha No. 2 Road, Zhejiang, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 22 September 2012; Revised 22 October 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editor: Charles Melbern Wilcox
Copyright © 2012 Cheng Qihui et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Nanda, A. Gupta, A. Dora, and A. Gupta, “Acute pancreatitis: a rare cause of acute abdomen in pregnancy,” Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 279, no. 4, pp. 577–578, 2009.
- C. S. Pitchumoni and B. Yegneswaran, “Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 15, no. 45, pp. 5641–5646, 2009.
- D. Stimac and T. Stimac, “Acute pancreatitis during pregnancy,” European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 839–844, 2011.
- R. Terzhumanov, A. Uchikov, E. Uchikova, H. Milchev, R. Dimov, and C. Stefanov, “Acute pancreatitis and pregnancy—analysis of a 10 year period of time,” Akusherstvo i Ginekologiia, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 9–12, 2004.
- M. Beaufils, “Medical complications of pregnancy: numerous factors,” La Revue du Praticien, vol. 53, no. 17, pp. 1875–1877, 2003.
- L. Sun, W. Li, Y. Geng, B. Shen, and J. Li, “Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy,” Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, vol. 90, no. 6, pp. 671–676, 2011.
- A. J. McKay, J. O'Neill, and C. W. Imrie, “Pancreatitis, pregnancy and gallstones,” British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 47–50, 1980.
- A. M. Cahalane, M. J. Smith, J. Ryan, and D. Maguire, “Acute pancreatitis secondary to gestational hypertriglyceridaemia,” Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 627890, 5 pages, 2012.
- Pancreas Group of Surgical Society of Chinese Medical Association, “Clinical diagnosis and grading criteria of AP,” Chinese Journal of Surgery, vol. 35, no. 12, pp. 134–135, 1997 (Chinese).
- Pancreas Group of Gastroenterology Society of Chinese Medical Association, “Chinese diagnostic and therapeutic guidelines of acute pancreatitis,” Digestive Disease and Endoscopy, vol. 1, no. 10, pp. 30–33, 2007 (Chinese).
- Z. X. Liu and Q. Gong, “Clinical analysis on acute pancreatitis in pregnancy in 12 cases,” Chinese Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 136–137, 2007 (Chinese).
- K. Takaishi, J. Miyoshi, T. Matsumura, R. Honda, T. Ohba, and H. Katabuchi, “Hypertriglyceridemic acute pancreatitis during pregnancy: prevention with diet therapy and ω-3 fatty acids in the following pregnancy,” Nutrition, vol. 25, no. 11-12, pp. 1094–1097, 2009.
- C. Boulanger, D. Vezzosi, A. Bennet, F. Lorenzini, J. Fauvel, and P. Caron, “Normal pregnancy in a woman with nesidioblastosis treated with somatostatin analog octreotide,” Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 465–470, 2004.
- S. Daluiso and B. D. Daluiso, “Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy treated by somatostatin: a clinical case,” Minerva Chirurgica, vol. 49, no. 7-8, pp. 733–736, 1994.
- C. C. Chang, Y. Y. Hsieh, H. D. Tsai, T. C. Yang, L. S. Yeh, and T. Y. Hsu, “Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy,” Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 85–92, 1998.
- E. P. Papadakis, M. Sarigianni, D. P. Mikhailidis, A. Mamopoulos, and V. Karagiannis, “Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy:an overview,” European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, vol. 159, no. 2, pp. 261–266, 2011.
- Y. Geng, W. Li, L. Sun, Z. Tong, N. Li, and J. Li, “Severe acute pancreatitis during pregnancy: eleven years experience from a surgical intensive care unit,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 3672–3677, 2011.
- Y. L. Zeng and L. A. Li, “Clinical analys is of 6 cases of m id-pregnancy compl icated with acute pancreatitis,” Chinese Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatrics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 96–97, 2007 (Chinese).
- H. P. Li, Y. J. Huang, and X. Chen, “Acute pancreatitis in pregnancy:a 6-year single center clinical experience,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 124, no. 17, pp. 2771–2775, 2011.
- L. Vandenbroucke, S. Seconda, L. Lassel, G. Le Bouar, and P. Poulain, “Acute pancreatitis induced by major hypertriglyceridemia during pregnancy. A case report,” Journal de Gynecologie Obstetrique et Biologie de la Reproduction, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 436–439, 2009.
- L. S. Crisan, E. T. Steidl, and M. E. Rivera-Alsina, “Acute hyperlipidemic pancreatitis in pregnancy,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 198, no. 5, pp. e57–e59, 2008.
- J. Li, R. Wang, and C. Tang, “Somatostatin and Octreotide on the treatment of acute Pancreatitis—basic and clinical studies for three decades,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 17, no. 16, pp. 1594–1601, 2011.
- P. Chen, B. Hu, Q. Tan et al., “Role of neurocrine somatostatin on sphincter of Oddi contractility and intestinal ischemia reperfusion-induced acute pancreatitis in macaques,” Neurogastroenterology and Motility, vol. 22, no. 8, article e240, pp. 935–941, 2010.
- A. Hernandez, M. S. Petrov, D. C. Brooks, P. A. Banks, S. W. Ashley, and A. Tavakkolizadeh, “Acute pancreatitis and pregnancy: a 10-year single center experience,” Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, vol. 11, no. 12, pp. 1623–1627, 2007.
- K. W. Robertson, I. S. Stewart, and C. W. Imrie, “Severe acute pancreatitis and pregnancy,” Pancreatology, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 309–315, 2006.
- V. H. Chong and A. Jalihal, “Endoscopic management of biliary disorders during pregnancy,” Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Diseases International, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 180–185, 2010.
- A. Polydorou, K. Karapanos, A. Vezakis et al., “A multimodal approach to acute biliary pancreatitis during pregnancy:a case series,” Surgical Laparoscopy, Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 429–432, 2012.
- A. S. Goldberg and R. A. Hegele, “Severe hypertriglyceridemia in pregnancy,” Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 97, no. 8, pp. 2589–2596, 2012.
- D. Altun, G. Eren, Z. Cukurova, O. Hergünsel, and L. Yasar, “An alternative treatment in hypertriglyceridemia-induced acute pancreatitis in pregnancy: plasmapheresis,” Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 252–254, 2012.