- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 287825, 8 pages
Current Concepts on Gastric Carcinoid Tumors
Section of Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrinology, First Department of Propaedeutic Internal Medicine, Laiko Hospital, University of Athens Medical School, Agiou Thoma 17, Goudi, 11527 Athens, Greece
Received 6 July 2012; Revised 31 October 2012; Accepted 19 November 2012
Academic Editor: Marcus Bahra
Copyright © 2012 George C. Nikou and Theodoros P. Angelopoulos. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ban-Hock Toh, “Diagnosis and classification of autoimmune gastritis,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.
- Ting-Ting Li, Feng Qiu, Zhi Rong Qian, Jun Wan, Xiao-Kun Qi, and Ben-Yan Wu, “Classification, clinicopathologic features and treatment of gastric neuroendocrine tumors,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 118–125, 2014.
- Sara Massironi, Alessandra Zilli, Ilaria Fanetti, Clorinda Ciafardini, Dario Conte, and Maddalena Peracchi, “Intermittent treatment of recurrent type-1 gastric carcinoids with somatostatin analogues in patients with chronic autoimmune atrophic gastritis,” Digestive and Liver Disease, 2015.
- Oriol Calvete, Jose Reyes, Sheila Zuniga, Beatriz Paumard-Hernandez, Victoria Fernandez, Luis Bujanda, Maria S. Rodriguez-Pinilla, Jose Palacios, Damian Heine-Suner, Siddharth Banka, William G. Newman, Marta Canamero, D. Mark Pritchard, and Javier Benitez, “Exome sequencing identifies ATP4A gene as responsible of an atypical familial type I gastric neuroendocrine tumour,” Human Molecular Genetics, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 2914–2922, 2015.
- Ivan Cherrez Ojeda, Juan Carlos Calderon, Karin Plaza, Emanuel Vanegas, Annia Cherrez, and José Cano, “Urticaria as initial finding of a patient with carcinoid tumor,” World Allergy Organization Journal, vol. 8, no. 1, 2015.
- Hillary E. Jenny, Paul A. Ogando, Kenji Fujitani, Richard R.P. Warner, and Celia M. Divino, “Laparoscopic antrectomy: a safe and definitive treatment in managing type 1 gastric carcinoids,” The American Journal of Surgery, 2016.