- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 296347, 6 pages
Self-Expanding Metal Stenting for Palliation of Patients with Malignant Colonic Obstruction: Effectiveness and Efficacy on 255 Patients with 12-Month's Follow-up
1Endoscopy Unit, Bispebjerg Hospital, Bispebjerg Bakke 23, Entrance 7B, 2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark
2Unidad de Endoscopia, Servicio de Aparato Digestivo, Hospital Doctor Josep Trueta, Carretera Franca s/n, Catalunya, 17007 Girona, Spain
3Gastro-enterologie, Onze Lieve Vrouw Ziekenhuis, Moorselbaan 164, 9300 Aalst, Belgium
4Department of Digestive Endoscopy, Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Via Manzoni 56, 20089 Rozzano, Italy
5Gastroenterology Unit, Saint Savas Hospital, 171 Alexadras Avenue, 11522 Athens, Greece
6Department of Surgical Endoscopy, University Hospital Tuebingen, Geissweg 3, 72076 Tuebingen, Germany
7Department-Colorectal Surgery, Groote Schuur Hospital, Private Bag, Observatory, Cape Town 7937, South Africa
8WallFlex Enteral Colonic Stent for Relieving Malignant Colorectal Obstruction, Boston Scientific, Natick, MA 01760, USA
Received 7 March 2012; Accepted 8 April 2012
Academic Editor: Mohammad Ahmad Al-Shatouri
Copyright © 2012 Søren Meisner et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tyler Alford, Sunita Ghosh, Clarence Wong, and Daniel Schiller, “Clinical Outcomes of Stenting for Colorectal Obstruction at a Tertiary Centre,” Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer, 2013.
- Sergio Puértolas, Eduardo Bajador, José A. Puértolas, Enrique López, Elena Ibarz, Luis Gracia, and Antonio Herrera, “Study of the Behavior of a Bell-Shaped Colonic Self-Expandable NiTi Stent under Peristaltic Movements,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Emo E van Halsema, and Jeanin E van Hooft, “Outcome and complications of stenting for malignant obstruction,” Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2014.
- Emo E. van Halsema, Jeanin E. van Hooft, Aaron J. Small, Todd H. Baron, Jesús García-Cano, Jae Hee Cheon, Moon Sung Lee, Se Hwan Kwon, Stéphanie Mucci-Hennekinne, Paul Fockens, Marcel G.W. Dijkgraaf, and Alessandro Repici, “Perforation in colorectal stenting: a meta-analysis and a search for risk factors,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2014.