- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 309417, 9 pages
Cytoreductive Surgery Plus Hyperthermic Perioperative Chemotherapy for Selected Patients with Peritoneal Metastases from Colorectal Cancer: A New Standard of Care or an Experimental Approach?
Washington Cancer Institute, Program in Peritoneal Surface Malignancy, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Received 5 April 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editor: Pompiliu Piso
Copyright © 2012 Paul H. Sugarbaker. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Shimizu, H. Sonoda, S. Murata, K. Takebayashi, H. Ohta, T. Miyake, E. Mekata, H. Shiomi, S. Naka, and T. Tani, “Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy using a combination of mitomycin C,5-fluorouracil, and oxaliplatin in patients at high risk of colorectal peritoneal metastasis: A Phase I clinical study,” European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 521–528, 2014.
- Flávio D. Sabino, Carlos Frederico F. Campos, Carlos Eduardo R. Caetano, Marcele Nogueira S. Trotte, Albanita V. Oliveira, and Ruy G. Marques, “Effects of TachoSil® and 5-fluorouracil on colonic anastomotic healing,” Journal of Surgical Research, 2014.
- Michael S. Leapman, Ghalib Jibara, Parissa Tabrizian, Bernardo Franssen, Ming-Jim Yang, Anya Romanoff, Simon J. Hall, Michael Palese, Umut Sarpel, Spiros Hiotis, and Daniel Labow, “Genitourinary Resection at the Time of Cytoreductive Surgery and Heated Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Peritoneal Carcinomatosis Is Not Associated with Increased Morbidity or Worsened Oncologic Outcomes: A Case-matched Study,” Annals of Surgical Oncology, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1153–1158, 2014.
- George R. Dakwar, Elisa Zagato, Joris Delanghe, Sabrina Hobel, Achim Aigner, Hannelore Denys, Kevin Braeckmans, Wim Ceelen, Stefaan C. De Smedt, and Katrien Remaut, “Colloidal stability of nano-sized particles in the peritoneal fluid: Towards optimizing drug delivery systems for intraperitoneal therapy,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2014.
- Mehraneh D. Jafari, Wissam J. Halabi, Michael J. Stamos, Vinh Q. Nguyen, Joseph C. Carmichael, Steven D. Mills, and Alessio Pigazzi, “Surgical Outcomes of Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy Analysis of the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program,” Jama Surgery, vol. 149, no. 2, pp. 170–175, 2014.