- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 328253, 7 pages
Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Children from Western Saudi Arabia: Relative Frequency, Clinical, Pathological, Endoscopic, and Immunological Study
1Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology/Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80215, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Division of Pediatric Allergy Immunology/Department of Pediatric, Faculty of Medicine, Umm Al Qura University, P.O. Box 16097, Makkah 21955, Saudi Arabia
3Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, International Medical Center, P.O. Box 2172, Jeddah 21451, Saudi Arabia
Received 5 October 2012; Revised 4 November 2012; Accepted 4 November 2012
Academic Editor: Charles Melbern Wilcox
Copyright © 2012 Omar I. Saadah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Courtney A. Hill, Jyoti Ramakrishna, M. Shannon Fracchia, Daniel Sternberg, Shilpa Ojha, Scott Infusino, and Christopher J. Hartnick, “Prevalence of Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Children With Refractory Aerodigestive Symptoms,” Jama Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, vol. 139, no. 9, pp. 903–906, 2013.
- Norihisa Ishimura, Shino Shimura, Dijin Jiao, Hironobu Mikami, Eiko Okimoto, Goichi Uno, Masahito Aimi, Naoki Oshima, Shunji Ishihara, and Yoshikazu Kinoshita, “Clinical features of eosinophilic esophagitis: Differences between Asian and Western populations,” Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 30, pp. 71–77, 2015.