- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 371503, 9 pages
Pathogenesis of Helicobacter pylori-Related Gastroduodenal Diseases from Molecular Epidemiological Studies
1Department of Environmental and Preventive Medicine, Oita University Faculty of Medicine, 1-1 Idaigaoka, Hasama-machi,
Yufu-City, Oita 879-5593, Japan
2Department of Medicine-Gastroenterology, Baylor College of Medicine and Michael E. Debakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 2002 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Received 16 March 2012; Accepted 27 April 2012
Academic Editor: Ping-I Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Yoshio Yamaoka. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ri-Nan Zheng, Shu-Rong Li, and Asaka Masahiro, “Helicobacter pylori CagA and gastric carcinogenesis,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 13, no. 12, pp. 6305–6310, 2012.
- Ming-yi Wang, Cheng Chen, Xiao-zhong Gao, Jie Li, Jing Yue, Feng Ling, Xiao-chun Wang, and Shi-he Shao, “Distribution of Helicobacter pylori virulence markers in patients with gast roduodenal diseases in a region at high risk of gastric cancer,” Microbial Pathogenesis, vol. 59-60, pp. 13–18, 2013.
- Rupa Banerjee, D. Nageshwar Reddy, Masashi Mizokami, Naomi Uemura, Tomohisa Uchida, Masao Kobayakawa, Naoki Asayama, Junichi Akiyama, Takuro Shimbo, Toru Igari, Keiichi Fujiya, and Naoyoshi Nagata, “Different Gastric Mucosa and CagA Status of Patients in India and Japan Infected with Helicobacter pylori,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 631–637, 2013.
- Jingwei Liu, Caiyun He, Moye Chen, Zhenning Wang, and Yuan Yuan, “Association of presence/absence and on/off patterns of Helicobacter pylori oipA gene with peptic ulcer disease and gastric cancer risks: a meta-analys is,” Bmc Infectious Diseases, vol. 13, 2013.
- Chih-Ho Lai, Chin-Lin Perng, Keng-Hsin Lan, and Hwai-Jeng Lin, “Association of IS605 and cag-PAI of Helicobacter pylori Isolated from Patients with Gastrointestinal Diseases in Taiwan,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Amin Talebi Bezmin Abadi, and Ashraf Mohabbati Mobarez, “High Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori hopQ II Genotype Isolated from Iranian Patients with Gastroduodenal Disorders,” Journal of Pathogens, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.