- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 408723, 8 pages
Vitamin D Receptor Polymorphisms Predispose to Primary Biliary Cirrhosis and Severity of the Disease in Polish Population
1Medical Biology Laboratory, Pomeranian Medical University, Szczecin, Poland
2Liver Unit and Liver Research Laboratories, Pomeranian Medical University, Szczecin, Poland
3Department of Neonatal Diseases, Pomeranian Medical University, Szczecin, Poland
4Department of Clinical and Molecular Biochemistry, Pomeranian Medical University, Szczecin, Poland
Received 2 January 2012; Accepted 6 February 2012
Academic Editor: P. Gionchetti
Copyright © 2012 Agnieszka Kempińska-Podhorecka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yong-Qin Yu, Han-Qin Liu, Tan-Sheng Chen, Fang Zhou, and Qi-Jun Lv, “Human immunoglobulin for treatment of infection in patients with cirrhosis,” World Chinese Journal of Digestology, vol. 21, no. 23, pp. 2344–2348, 2013.
- Ming Zhu, and Lie-Ming Xu, “Relationship between vitamin D and chronic liver diseases,” World Chinese Journal of Digestology, vol. 21, no. 18, pp. 1714–1719, 2013.
- Emina Halilbasic, Anna Baghdasaryan, and Michael Trauner, “Nuclear Receptors as Drug Targets in Cholestatic Liver Diseases,” Clinics in Liver Disease, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 161–189, 2013.
- Caroline S. Stokes, Dietrich A. Volmer, Frank Gruenhage, and Frank Lammert, “Vitamin D in chronic liver disease,” Liver International, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 338–352, 2013.
- Timoklia Orfanidou, Pietro Invernizzi, Dimitrios P. Bogdanos, and Marco Lenzi, “Vitamin D in autoimmune liver disease,” Clinics and Research in Hepatology and Gastroenterology, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 535–545, 2013.
- Nancy Agmon-Levin, Emanuel Theodor, and Ramit Maoz Segal, “Vitamin D in Systemic and Organ-Specific Autoimmune Diseases,” Clinical Reviews In Allergy & Immunology, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 256–266, 2013.
- Khanh vinh quốc Lương, and Lan Thi Hoàng Nguyễn, “The Role of Vitamin D in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis: Possible Genetic and Cell Signaling Mechanisms,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Xing Yao, Huazong Zeng, Guolei Zhang, Weimin Zhou, Qiang Yan, Licheng Dai, and Xiang Wang, “The associated ion between the VDR gene polymorphisms and susceptibility to hepatocellular carcinoma and the clinicopathological features in subjects infected with HBV,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, 2013.
- Cuiju Mo, Yu Lu, Yan Deng, Jian Wang, Li Xie, Taijie Li, Yu He, Xue Qin, and Shan Li, “Lack of association between vitamin D receptor gene ApaI, BsmI, and TaqI polymorphisms and primary biliary cirrhosis risk: a meta-analysis,” Tumor Biology, 2014.