- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 418010, 7 pages
Variability in Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori Strains Resistant to Clarithromycin and Levofloxacin in Southern Poland
1Department of Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Medyczna 9, 30-688 Krakow, Poland
2Outpatient Clinic of Gastroenterology Falck Medycyna 30-036, Krakow, Poland
3Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Infectious Diseases, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Śniadeckich 5, 31-531 Krakow, Poland
Received 1 February 2012; Revised 15 March 2012; Accepted 29 March 2012
Academic Editor: Ping-I Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Elżbieta Karczewska et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammed Said Al-Balushi, Juma Z Al-Busaidi, Muna S Al-Daihani, Mohammed O Shafeeq, and Sidgi S Hasson, “Sero-prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection among asymptomatic healthy Omani blood donors,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 146–149, 2013.
- Enzo Ierardi, Floriana Giorgio, Giuseppe Losurdo, Alfredo Di Leo, and Mariabeatrice Principi, “How antibiotic resistances could change Helicobacter pylori treatment: A matter of geography?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 45, pp. 8168–8180, 2013.
- R. J. L. F. Loffeld, and B. F. M. Werdmuller, “Changes in Antibiotic Susceptibility of Helicobacter pylori in the Course of Eight Years in the Zaanstreek Region in The Netherlands,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Porntip Pan-in, Amornset Tachapruetinun, Nuntaree Chaichanawongsaroj, Wijit Banlunara, Sunit Suksamrarn, and Supason Wanichwecharungruang, “pH-sensitive polymeric nanoparticles for tumor-targeting doxorubicin delivery: concept and recent advances,” Nanomedicine, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 457–468, 2014.
- Takanori Yamada, Satoshi Osawa, Ken Sugimoto, Hiroshi Watanabe, Kazuo Umemura, Chise Kodaira, Masafumi Nishino, Mihoko Yamade, Takahiro Uotani, Shu Sahara, Hitomi Ichikawa, Takahisa Furuta, and Mitsushige Sugimoto, “ Sitafloxacin-based third-line rescue regimens for Helicobacter pylori infection in Japan ,” Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 487–493, 2014.
- Takahisa Furuta, Mitsushige Sugimoto, Mihoko Yamade, Takahiro Uotani, Shu Sahara, Hitomi Ichikawa, Takuma Kagami, Takanori Yamada, Satoshi Osawa, Ken Sugimoto, Hiroshi Watanabe, and Kazuo Umemura, “Eradication of H. pylori Infection in Patients Allergic to Penicillin Using Triple Therapy with a PPI, Metronidazole and Sitafloxacin,” Internal Medicine, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 571–575, 2014.