- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 454717, 5 pages
A Review on the Use of Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy in the Bile Duct
1Department of Medicine, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
2Department of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10065, USA
3Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10021, USA
Received 12 January 2012; Accepted 28 February 2012
Academic Editor: A. Castells
Copyright © 2012 Ioana Smith et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sachin Wani, and Raj J. Shah, “Probe-based confocal laser endomicroscopy for the diagnosis of indeterminate biliary strictures,” Current Opinion In Gastroenterology, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 319–323, 2013.
- Shajan Peter, Ji Young Bang, Klaus Mönkemuller, Shyam Varardarajulu, and C. Mel Wilcox, “Endomicroscopy of the Pancreaticobiliary System,” Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.