- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 457150, 6 pages
Development of Probiotic Candidate in Combination with Essential Oils from Medicinal Plant and Their Effect on Enteric Pathogens: A Review
1School of Biochemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, India
2Chemistry Section, MMV, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, India
Received 17 March 2012; Revised 4 May 2012; Accepted 12 May 2012
Academic Editor: Antonio Gasbarrini
Copyright © 2012 Shipradeep et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Amilia Destryana, D. Gary Young, Cole L. Woolley, Tzou-Chi Huang, Hung-Yi Wu, and Wen-Ling Shih, “Antioxidant and Anti-inflammation Activities of Ocotea, Copaiba and Blue Cypress Essential Oils in Vitro and in Vivo,” Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, 2014.
- Luigi Menghini, Mario Chessa, Giorgio Pintore, Francesco Fancello, Severino Zara, Marzia Foddai, Nicoletta P. Mangia, Maria Lina Sanna, Elasyed A. Omer, and Giacomo Luigi Petretto, “ Antimicrobial Activity against Beneficial Microorganisms and Chemical Composition of Essential Oil of Mentha suaveolens ssp. insularis Grown in Sardinia ,” Journal of Food Science, 2014.
- Abhinav Upadhyay, Indu Upadhyaya, Anup Kollanoor-Johny, and Kumar Venkitanarayanan, “Combating Pathogenic Microorganisms Using Plant-Derived Antimicrobials: A Minireview of the Mechanistic Basis,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- H. S. Mun, S. T. Ahmed, J. A. Hwang, Y. J. Kim, and C. J. Yang, “Evaluation of fermented Alisma canaliculatum with probiotics as potential feed additives for finishing Hanwoo (Bos taurus coreanae) steers,” Animal Production Science, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 1064, 2014.