- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 513163, 7 pages
Interdisciplinary Management of Cystic Neoplasms of the Pancreas
1Interdisciplinary Management of Pancreatic Cystic Tumors (IMPACT) Clinic, Fish Center for Women’s Health, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
2Center for Pancreatic Disease, Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Endoscopy, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
3Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Received 6 July 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Michael Bouvet
Copyright © 2012 Linda S. Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Charikleia Triantopoulou, and Christos Dervenis, “Managing incidental cystic lesions in pancreatic imaging: Challenges for the radiologist,” Imaging in Medicine, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 127–138, 2013.
- Conor Loftus, Scott C. Litin, and John B. Bundrick, “Clinical pearls in gastroenterology 2012,” Dm Disease-A-Month, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 306–421, 2014.
- Xueli Bai, Longyun Ye, Qi Zhang, Pankaj Prasoon, Ji Wang, and Tingbo Liang, “Surgical resection and outcome of pancreatic cystic neoplasms in China: analysis of a 16-year experience from a single high-volume academic institution,” World Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 12, 2014.
- Catarina Graça Rodrigues, Eduardo Pereira, Ana Caldeira, Ana Santos, Helena Sousa, and António Banhudo, “Ecoendoscopia digestiva na prática clínica parte IIa – utilidade na avaliação do pâncreas,” GE Jornal Português de Gastrenterologia, 2014.
- Linda S Lee, Anna E Szafranska-Schwarzbach, Dennis Wylie, Leona A Doyle, Andrew M Bellizzi, Vivek Kadiyala, Shadeah Suleiman, Peter A Banks, Bernard F Andruss, and Darwin L Conwell, “Investigating MicroRNA Expression Profiles in Pancreatic Cystic Neoplasms,” Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. e47, 2014.
- James J. Farrell, “Prevalence, Diagnosis and Management of Pancreatic Cystic Neoplasms: Current Status and Future Directions,” Gut And Liver, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 571–589, 2015.
- Austin L. Chiang, and Linda S. Lee, “Clinical approach to incidental pancreatic cysts,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 1236–1245, 2016.