- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 521487, 10 pages
Surgical Results of Patients with Peritoneal Carcinomatosis Treated with Cytoreductive Surgery Using a New Technique Named Aqua Dissection
1NPO Organization to Support Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Treatment, 1-26, Haruki-Moto-Machi, Kishiwada, Osaka, Japan
2Department of Surgery, Kusatsu General Hospital, Shiga, Japan
3Department of Surgery, Peritoneal Surface Malignancy Center, Kishiwada Tokushukai Hospital, Kishiwada, Japan
4Department of Experimental Therapeutics, Cancer Research Institute, Kanazawa University, Kanazawa, Japan
5Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, Oita University, Oita, Japan
6Department of Oncology, Zhongnam Hospital and Cancer Center, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
Received 14 January 2012; Accepted 11 March 2012
Academic Editor: Pompiliu Piso
Copyright © 2012 Y. Yonemura et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- O. Antomarchi, E. Futier, and D. Pezet, “Surgical support for gastric adenocarcinoma,” Oncologie, vol. 15, no. 3-4, pp. 155–159, 2013.
- Emel Canbay, “New frontiers in peritoneal malignancies,” Chinese Journal Of Cancer Research, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 272–273, 2013.
- Yutaka Yonemura, Emel Canbay, Yoshio Endou, Haruaki Ishibashi, Akiyoshi Mizumoto, Masahiro Miura, Yan Li, Yan Liu, Kazuyoshi Takeshita, Masumi Ichinose, Nobuyuki Takao, Masamitsu Hirano, Shouzou Sako, and Gorou Tsukiyama, “Peritoneal cancer treatment,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 623–636, 2014.
- Li Tang, Rui Duan, Yan-jun Zhong, Raymond A. Firestone, Ya-ping Hong, Ji-guo Li, Yan-chao Xin, Han-lin Wu, and Yan Li, “Synthesis, identification and in vivo studies of tumor-targeting agent peptide doxorubicin (PDOX) to treat peritoneal carcinomatosis of gastric cancer with similar efficacy but reduced toxicity,” Molecular Cancer, vol. 13, 2014.
- Yutaka Yonemura, Emel Canbay, Yan Li, Federico Coccolini, Oliver Glehen, Paul H. Sugarbaker, David Morris, Brendan Moran, Santiago Gonzaletz-Moreno, Marcello Deraco, Pompilliu Piso, Dominique Elias, David Batlett, Haruaki Ishibashi, Akiyoshi Mizumoto, Vic Verwaal, and Haile Mahtem, “A comprehensive treatment for peritoneal metastases from gastric cancer with curative intent,” European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), 2016.
- Yutaka Yonemura, Akiyoshi Mizumoto, Masamitsu Hirano, and Kousuke Noguchi, “A Comprehensive Treatment for Peritoneal Metastases from Colorectal Cancer for the Purpose of Cure,” Nippon Daicho Komonbyo Gakkai Zasshi, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 135–146, 2016.