- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 562393, 5 pages
Functional Dyspepsia: Subtypes, Risk Factors, and Overlap with Irritable Bowel Syndrome in a Population of African Patients
Gatroenterology Unit, Department of Medicine, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, PMB 01129, Enugu, Nigeria
Received 2 July 2012; Revised 4 October 2012; Accepted 5 October 2012
Academic Editor: Paolo Gionchetti
Copyright © 2012 Sylvester Chuks Nwokediuko et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Katja Kovacic, Sara Williams, B. U. K. Li, Gisela Chelimsky, and Adrian Miranda, “High Prevalence of Nausea in Children With Pain-Associated Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders: Are Rome Criteria Applicable?,” Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 311–315, 2013.
- Nimish Vakil, and Boerje Wernersson, “Overlap Between Postprandial Distress Syndrome and Epigastric Pain Syndrome in The DIAMOND Study Response,” American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 108, no. 11, pp. 1810–1810, 2013.
- Paul Enck, Katja Weimer, and Sibylle Klosterhalfen, “Are all placebo respondents non-smokers?,” Medical Hypotheses, 2014.
- Fan Li, Gang Sun, Yun-sheng Yang, Li-hong Cui, Li-hua Peng, Xu Guo, Wei-feng Wang, Bin Yan, and Lanjing Zhang, “Offshore training in navy personnel is associated with uninvestigated dyspepsia,” Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology [Medical Sciences], vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 808–814, 2014.
- Yasuhiro Fujiwara, and Tetsuo Arakawa, “Overlap in Patients With Dyspepsia/Functional Dyspepsia,” Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 447–457, 2014.