- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 564741, 12 pages
How Many Diseases Are Colorectal Cancer?
1Department of Medical Oncology, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
2School of Cancer and Imaging Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Received 30 May 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: Monique Maas
Copyright © 2012 A. Greystoke and S. A. Mullamitha. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sing Yu Moorcraft, Elizabeth C. Smyth, and David Cunningham, “The role of personalized medicine in metastatic colorectal cancer: An evolving landscape,” Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 381–395, 2013.
- S Ogino, P Lochhead, E Giovannucci, J A Meyerhardt, C S Fuchs, and A T Chan, “Discovery of colorectal cancer PIK3CA mutation as potential predictive biomarker: power and promise of molecular pathological epidemiology,” Oncogene, vol. 33, no. 23, pp. 2949–2955, 2013.
- P. Papagiorgis, “Colorectal cancer: dichotomous or continuum model? Perhaps, a combination of both,” Gut, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 1519–1520, 2013.
- Shih-Wei Lai, and Kuan-Fu Liao, “The Real Research Question About Diabetes Mellitus In Older Adults,” Journal Of The American Geriatrics Society, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 843–844, 2013.
- Teppei Morikawa, Aya Kuchiba, Paul Lochhead, Reiko Nishihara, Mai Yamauchi, Yu Imamura, Xiaoyun Liao, Zhi Rong Qian, Kimmie Ng, Andrew T. Chan, Jeffrey A. Meyerhardt, Edward Giovannucci, Charles S. Fuchs, and Shuji Ogino, “Prospective Analysis of Body Mass Index, Physical Activity, and Colorectal Cancer Risk Associated with beta-Catenin (CTNNB1) Status,” Cancer Research, vol. 73, no. 5, pp. 1600–1610, 2013.
- Shuji Ogino, Paul Lochhead, Andrew T Chan, Reiko Nishihara, Eunyoung Cho, Brian M Wolpin, Jeffrey A Meyerhardt, Alexander Meissner, Eva S Schernhammer, Charles S Fuchs, and Edward Giovannucci, “Molecular pathological epidemiology of epigenetics: emerging integrative science to analyze environment, host, and disease,” Modern Pathology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 465–484, 2013.
- Ank Reumer, Evelyne Maes, Inge Mertens, William CS Cho, Bart Landuyt, Dirk Valkenborg, Liliane Schoofs, and Geert Baggerman, “Colorectal cancer biomarker discovery and validation using LC-MS/MS-based proteomics in blood: truth or dare?,” Expert Review of Proteomics, pp. 1–15, 2014.