- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 568214, 4 pages
Repeated Liver Resection for Colorectal Liver Metastases: A Comparison with Primary Liver Resections concerning Perioperative and Long-Term Outcome
Department of Surgery, Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund University and Skåne University Hospital Lund, Lund SE-22185, Sweden
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editor: Jin-Lian Chen
Copyright © 2012 Kristoffer Jönsson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniel Ansari, Magnus Bergenfeldt, Bobby Tingstedt, and Roland Andersson, “Multimodal management of colorectal liver metastases and the effect on regeneration and outcome after liver resection,” Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 1460–1466, 2012.
- Li-Xi Luo, Zhao-Yan Yu, Ji-Wei Huang, and Hong Wu, “Selecting patients for a second hepatectomy for colorectal metastases: a systemic review and meta-analysis,” European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), 2014.