- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 595970, 7 pages
High Prevalence but Insufficient Treatment of Iron-Deficiency Anemia in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Results of a Population-Based Cohort
Department of Internal Medicine I, University of Regensburg, 93042 Regensburg, Germany
Received 13 May 2012; Accepted 18 June 2012
Academic Editor: P. Gionchetti
Copyright © 2012 Claudia Ott et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gaetano Bergamaschi, Antonio Di Sabatino, Riccardo Albertini, Filippo Costanzo, Marco Guerci, Michela Masotti, Alessandra Pasini, Alessandro Massari, Natascia Campostrini, Michela Corbella, Domenico Girelli, and Gino Roberto Corazza, “Serum Hepcidin in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases,” Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 2166–2172, 2013.
- W. Reinisch, Y. Chowers, S. Danese, A. Dignass, F. Gomollon, O. Haagen Nielsen, P. L. Lakatos, C. W. Lees, S. Lindgren, M. Lukas, G. J. Mantzaris, P. Michetti, B. Moum, L. Peyrin-Biroulet, M. Toruner, J. van der Woude, G. Weiss, and H. Stoevelaar, “The management of iron deficiency in inflammatory bowel disease - an online tool developed by the RAND/UCLA appropriateness method,” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 1109–1118, 2013.
- Fernando Gomollon, and Javier P. Gisbert, “Current Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: A Practical Guide,” Drugs, vol. 73, no. 16, pp. 1761–1770, 2013.
- Juergen Schoelmerich, “Extraintestinal manifestations and complications in IBD,” Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 585–595, 2013.
- Seant. Martin, and Jond. Vogel, “Restorative procedures in colonic crohn disease,” Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 100–105, 2013.
- Silvio Danese, Camille Hoffman, Senthil Vel, Marco Greco, Hajnalka Szabo, Ben Wilson, and Luisa Avedano, “Anaemia from a patient perspective in inflammatory bowel disease,” European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, pp. 1, 2014.
- Irina Blumenstein, Axel Dignass, Stephan Vollmer, Wolfgang Klemm, Susanne Weber-Mangal, and Juergen Stein, “Current practice in the diagnosis and management of IBD-associated anaemia and iron deficiency in Germany: The German AnaemIBD Study,” Journal of Crohn's and Colitis, 2014.
- Danila Guagnozzi, and Alfredo J. Lucendo, “Anemia in inflammatory bowel disease: a neglected issue with relevant effects,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 13, pp. 3542–3551, 2014.
- Hakan Gulmez, Yigit Akin, Murat Savas, Mehmet Gulum, Halil Ciftci, Soner Yalcinkaya, and Ercan Yeni, “Impact of Iron Supplementation on Sexual Dysfunction of Women with Iron Deficiency Anemia in Short Term: A Preliminary Study,” The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2014.