- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 621512, 7 pages
Comparison of Diagnostic Accuracies of Various Endoscopic Examination Techniques for Evaluating the Invasion Depth of Colorectal Tumors
Department of Gastroenterology, Kitasato University School of Medicine, Kanagawa, Sagamihara 252-0380, Japan
Received 11 March 2012; Revised 27 July 2012; Accepted 31 July 2012
Academic Editor: Ang Tiing Leong
Copyright © 2012 Satomi Haruki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Takaya Shimura, Masahide Ebi, Tomonori Yamada, Yoshikazu Hirata, Hirotaka Nishiwaki, Takashi Mizushima, Koki Asukai, Shozo Togawa, Satoru Takahashi, and Takashi Joh, “Magnifying Chromoendoscopy and Endoscopic Ultrasonography Measure Invasion Depth of Early Stage Colorectal Cancer With Equal Accuracy on the Basis of a Prospective Trial,” Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 662–668.e2, 2014.
- A. Laghi, D. Bellini, V. Petrozza, R. Piccazzo, G. A. Santoro, C. Fabbri, M. P. van der Paardt, and J. Stoker, “Imaging of colorectal polyps and early rectal cancer,” Colorectal Disease, vol. 17, pp. 36–43, 2014.
- Miyuki Mukae, Kiyonori Kobayashi, Miwa Sada, Kaoru Yokoyama, Wasaburo Koizumi, and Makoto Saegusa, “Diagnostic performance of EUS for evaluating the invasion depth of early colorectal cancers,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 682–690, 2015.