- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 637187, 9 pages
Atypical Celiac Disease: From Recognizing to Managing
1Laboratory of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital Center, BP 7010, Sidi Abbad, Marrakech, Morocco
2Laboratory of Research “PCIM”, Faculty of Medicine, University Cadi Ayyad, Marrakech, Morocco
3Service of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
4Service of Gastroenterology, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
5Service of Peadiatrics, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
6Laboratory of Biochemistry, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
7Laboratory of Histopathology, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
Received 8 January 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Govind K. Makharia
Copyright © 2012 B. Admou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sarada L. Nandiwada, and Anne E. Tebo, “Testing for antireticulin antibodies in patients with celiac disease is obsolete: A review of recommendations for serologic screening and the literature,” Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 447–451, 2013.
- Jessica Taytard, Nadia Nathan, Jacques de Blic, Mickael Fayon, Ralph Epaud, Antoine Deschildre, Francoise Troussier, Marc Lubrano, Raphael Chiron, Philippe Reix, Pierrick Cros, Malika Mahloul, Delphine Michon, Annick Clement, and Harriet Corvol, “New insights into pediatric idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis: the French RespiRare (R) cohort,” Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, vol. 8, 2013.
- Nedeljko Radlovic, “Celiac Disease,” Srpski Arhiv Za Celokupno Lekarstvo, vol. 141, no. 1-2, pp. 122–126, 2013.
- M. Erriu, G. M. Abbate, F. M. G. Pili, F. Novara, G. Orrù, C. Montaldo, V. Piras, and L. Levrini, “Oral Signs and HLA-DQB1*02 Haplotypes in the Celiac Paediatric Patient: A Preliminary Study,” Autoimmune Diseases, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Krista Ress, Triine Annus, Urve Putnik, Katrin Luts, Raivo Uibo, and Oivi Uibo, “Celiac Disease in Children with Atopic Dermatitis,” Pediatric Dermatology, 2014.
- Ennio Bramanti, Marco Cicciù, Giada Matacena, Stefano Costa, and Giuseppe Magazzù, “Clinical Evaluation of Specific Oral Manifestations in Pediatric Patients with Ascertained versus Potential Coeliac Disease: A Cross-Sectional Study,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Dorothea Letner, Joanna Peloquin, Jacquelyn Durand, Anna Rutherford, Vijay Yajnik, Hamed Khalili, and John Garber, “Elevated Total Iron-Binding Capacity Is Associated with an Increased Risk of Celiac Disease,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2015.
- Rafael Parra-Medina, Nicolas Molano-Gonzalez, Adriana Rojas-Villarraga, Nancy Agmon-Levin, Maria-Teresa Arango, Yehuda Shoenfeld, and Juan-Manuel Anaya, “Prevalence of Celiac Disease in Latin America: A Systematic Review and Meta-Regression,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- N. Ontiveros, M. Y. Hardy, and F. Cabrera-Chavez, “Assessing of Celiac Disease and Nonceliac Gluten Sensitivity,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.