- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 637187, 9 pages
Atypical Celiac Disease: From Recognizing to Managing
1Laboratory of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine and University Hospital Center, BP 7010, Sidi Abbad, Marrakech, Morocco
2Laboratory of Research “PCIM”, Faculty of Medicine, University Cadi Ayyad, Marrakech, Morocco
3Service of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
4Service of Gastroenterology, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
5Service of Peadiatrics, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
6Laboratory of Biochemistry, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
7Laboratory of Histopathology, University Hospital Center, Marrakech, Morocco
Received 8 January 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Govind K. Makharia
Copyright © 2012 B. Admou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sarada L. Nandiwada, and Anne E. Tebo, “Testing for antireticulin antibodies in patients with celiac disease is obsolete: A review of recommendations for serologic screening and the literature,” Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 447–451, 2013.
- Jessica Taytard, Nadia Nathan, Jacques de Blic, Mickael Fayon, Ralph Epaud, Antoine Deschildre, Francoise Troussier, Marc Lubrano, Raphael Chiron, Philippe Reix, Pierrick Cros, Malika Mahloul, Delphine Michon, and Annick Clement, “New insights into pediatric idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis: the French RespiRare (R) cohort,” Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, vol. 8, 2013.
- Nedeljko Radlovic, “Celiac Disease,” Srpski Arhiv Za Celokupno Lekarstvo, vol. 141, no. 1-2, pp. 122–126, 2013.
- M. Erriu, G. M. Abbate, F. M. G. Pili, F. Novara, G. Orrù, C. Montaldo, V. Piras, and L. Levrini, “Oral Signs and HLA-DQB1*02 Haplotypes in the Celiac Paediatric Patient: A Preliminary Study,” Autoimmune Diseases, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.