- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 640168, 5 pages
miR-21 Is a Promising Novel Biomarker for Lymph Node Metastasis in Patients with Gastric Cancer
1Department of Oncology, The Second Hospital of Nanjing, South East University, Nanjing 210003, China
2Department of Oncology, Putuo Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200062, China
3Department of Oncology, Shanghai Sixth People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200233, China
Received 26 February 2012; Accepted 30 April 2012
Academic Editor: Richard Ricachenevski Gurski
Copyright © 2012 Yuejuan Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [18 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Purificación Muñoz, Maria S. Iliou, and Manel Esteller, “Epigenetic alterations involved in cancer stem cell reprogramming,” Molecular Oncology, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 620–636, 2012.
- Ying Yin, Jun Li, Shujie Chen, Tianhua Zhou, and Jianmin Si, “MicroRNAs as diagnostic biomarkers in gastric cancer,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 12544–12555, 2012.
- Ji-Lin Wang, Ye Hu, Xuan Kong, Zhen-Hua Wang, Hao-Yan Chen, Jie Xu, and Jing-Yuan Fang, “Candidate microRNA Biomarkers in Human Gastric Cancer: A Systematic Review and Validation Study,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.
- Zishu Wang, Jin Wang, Yan Yang, Bo Hao, Rui Wang, Yumei Li, and Qiong Wu, “Loss of has-miR-337-3p expression is associated with lymph node metastasis of human gastric cancer,” Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 32, 2013.
- Yong Huang, Xiang Chao Cheng, You Bing Yang, Xiao Hui Zhang, Xue Li Yu, and Zhan Bin Wang, “MicroRNA-21 gene and cancer,” Medical Oncology, vol. 30, no. 1, 2013.
- Chang In Choi, Dong Heon Kim, Gwang Ha Kim, Dong Yup Ryu, Shine Young Kim, Dae Hwan Kim, Hyung Hoi Kim, Tae Yong Jeon, and Bong Eun Lee, “Validation of Circulating miRNA Biomarkers for Predicting Lymph Node Metastasis in Gastric Cancer,” Journal Of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 661–669, 2013.
- Xingwen Li, Xiaoning Zhao, and Huqin Yuan, “microRNAs in gastric cancer invasion and metastasis,” Frontiers In Bioscience-Landmark, vol. 18, pp. 803–810, 2013.
- Xiaohui Xu, Xiaodong Yang, Jianping Cao, and Shuyu Zhang, “miRNA: The nemesis of gastric cancer,” Oncology Letters, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 631–641, 2013.
- Tianhe Zeng, and Guiling Li, “MicroRNA-10a enhances the metastatic potential of cervical cancer cells by targeting phosphatase and tensin homologue,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1377–1382, 2014.
- Han-Shao Liu, and Hua-Sheng Xiao, “MicroRNAs as potential biomarkers for gastric cancer,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 34, pp. 12007–12017, 2014.
- Xin Zhou, Xiaping Wang, Zebo Huang, Jian Wang, Wei Zhu, Yongqian Shu, and Ping Liu, “Prognostic Value of miR-21 in Various Cancers: An Updating Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Juliette M. C. Bouyssou, Salomon Manier, D Daisy Huynh, Samar Issa, and Aldo M. Roccaro, “Regulation of microRNAs in cancer metastasis,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-Reviews on Cancer, vol. 1845, no. 2, pp. 255–265, 2014.
- Jn Song Jianning, Zg Bai Zhigang, and Zt Zhang Zhongtao, “MicroRNAs are implicated in the initiation and progression of gastric cancer,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 127, no. 3, pp. 554–559, 2014.
- Hua-Hsi Wu, Wen-chang Lin, and Kuo-Wang Tsai, “Advances in molecular biomarkers for gastric cancer: miRNAs as emerging novel cancer markers,” Expert Reviews in Molecular Medicine, vol. 16, 2014.
- Chen Li, “Prognostic Role of MicroRNA-21 in Gastric Cancer: a Meta-Analysis,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 20, pp. 1668–1674, 2014.
- Inés Omrane, Nadia Kourda, Nejla Stambouli, Maud Privat, Imen Medimegh, Amira Arfaoui, Nancy Uhrhammer, Karim Bougatef, Olfa Baroudi, Hassen Bouzaienne, Raja Marrakchi, Yves-Jean Bignon, and Amel Benammar-Elgaaied, “MicroRNAs 146a and 147b Biomarkers for Colorectal Tumor’s Localization,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- C Jiang, X Chen, M Alattar, J Wei, and H Liu, “MicroRNAs in tumorigenesis, metastasis, diagnosis and prognosis of gastric cancer,” Cancer Gene Therapy, 2015.
- Inés Omrane, and Amel Benammar-Elgaaied, “Immune microenvironment of colorectal tumor: Involvement of immunity genes and microRNA belonging to TH17 pathway,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Reviews on Cancer, 2015.