- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 640168, 5 pages
miR-21 Is a Promising Novel Biomarker for Lymph Node Metastasis in Patients with Gastric Cancer
1Department of Oncology, The Second Hospital of Nanjing, South East University, Nanjing 210003, China
2Department of Oncology, Putuo Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200062, China
3Department of Oncology, Shanghai Sixth People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200233, China
Received 26 February 2012; Accepted 30 April 2012
Academic Editor: Richard Ricachenevski Gurski
Copyright © 2012 Yuejuan Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Purificación Muñoz, Maria S. Iliou, and Manel Esteller, “Epigenetic alterations involved in cancer stem cell reprogramming,” Molecular Oncology, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 620–636, 2012.
- Ying Yin, Jun Li, Shujie Chen, Tianhua Zhou, and Jianmin Si, “MicroRNAs as diagnostic biomarkers in gastric cancer,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 12544–12555, 2012.
- Ji-Lin Wang, Ye Hu, Xuan Kong, Zhen-Hua Wang, Hao-Yan Chen, and Jing-Yuan Fang, “Candidate microRNA Biomarkers in Human Gastric Cancer: A Systematic Review and Validation Study,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 9, 2013.
- Jin Wang, Yan Yang, Bo Hao, Rui Wang, Yumei Li, and Qiong Wu, “Loss of has-miR-337-3p expression is associated with lymph node metastasis of human gastric cancer,” Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 32, 2013.
- Shine Young Kim, Dae Hwan Kim, Bong Eun Lee, Chang In Choi, Dong Heon Kim, Gwang Ha Kim, Dong Yup Ryu, and Tae Yong Jeon, “Validation of Circulating miRNA Biomarkers for Predicting Lymph Node Metast asis in Gastric Cancer,” Journal Of Molecular Diagnostics, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 661–669, 2013.
- Huqin Yuan, and Xingwen Li, “microRNAs in gastric cancer invasion and metastasis,” Frontiers In Bioscience-Landmark, vol. 18, pp. 803–810, 2013.
- You Bing Yang, Xiao Hui Zhang, Xue Li Yu, Zhan Bin Wang, and Xiang Chao Cheng, “MicroRNA-21 gene and cancer,” Medical Oncology, vol. 30, no. 1, 2013.
- Xiaohui Xu, Xiaodong Yang, Jianping Cao, and Shuyu Zhang, “miRNA: The nemesis of gastric cancer,” Oncology Letters, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 631–641, 2013.
- Juliette M. C. Bouyssou, Salomon Manier, D Daisy Huynh, Samar Issa, and Aldo M. Roccaro, “Regulation of microRNAs in cancer metastasis,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-Reviews on Cancer, vol. 1845, no. 2, pp. 255–265, 2014.
- Jn Song Jianning, and Zg Bai Zhigang, “MicroRNAs are implicated in the initiation and progression of gastric cance r,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 127, no. 3, pp. 554–559, 2014.
- Inés Omrane, Nadia Kourda, Nejla Stambouli, Maud Privat, Imen Medimegh, Amira Arfaoui, Nancy Uhrhammer, Karim Bougatef, Olfa Baroudi, Hassen Bouzaienne, Raja Marrakchi, Yves-Jean Bignon, and Amel Benammar-Elgaaied, “MicroRNAs 146a and 147b Biomarkers for Colorectal Tumor’s Localization,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.