- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 642108, 7 pages
Pathogenesis of Hepatic Encephalopathy
1Department of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Infectious Diseases, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Sniadeckich Street 5, 31-531 Krakow, Poland
2Department of Neurology, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Sniadeckich Street 5, 31-531 Krakow, Poland
Received 14 October 2012; Revised 16 November 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Sergio Morini
Copyright © 2012 Irena Ciećko-Michalska et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hongcui Cao, Jing Ma, Jinfeng Yang, Xiaoru Su, Deying Chen, Jiong Yu, Qiaoling Pan, Li Shao, Pengcheng Zhou, Jun Li, Yingjie Wang, and Lanjuan Li, “A metabonomics study of Chinese miniature pigs with acute liver failure treated with transplantation of placental mesenchymal stem cells,” Metabolomics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 651–662, 2013.
- Anna Hadjihambi, Varun Khetan, and Rajiv Jalan, “Pharmacotherapy for hyperammonemia,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 1685–1695, 2014.
- Benjamin Rolland, Sylvie Deheul, Alexandre Louvet, Sophie Gautier, Olivier Cottencin, and Régis Bordet, “Baclofène et cirrhose : analyse de la littérature et précautions d’emploi adoptées au sein du dispositif CAMTEA,” Thérapie, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 143–147, 2014.