- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 671927, 4 pages
Prevalence of Transfusion Transmitted Virus Infection in Hemodialysis Patients and Injection Drug Users Compared to Healthy Blood Donors in Isfahan, Iran
Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Fabio Farinati
Copyright © 2012 Behrooz Ataei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lv Le Van Tan, Stephen Baker, Martin Crusat, Lia van der Hoek, Tth Tran Thi Hong Chau, Maarten F. Jebbink, Juliet E. Bryant, Nt Nguyen Thi Tham, Nttc Nguyen Thi Thuy Chinh BKrong, Maciej F. Boni, Lt Le Thi Phuong, H. Rogier van Doorn, Constance Schultsz, Nvv Nguyen Van Vinh Chau, Tt Tran Tinh Hien, Menno D. de Jong, Hdt Ho Dang Trung Nghia, Michel de Vries, Marta Canuti, Martin Deijs, Tq Tran Quoc Loi, Joost T. P. Verhoeven, Rienk E. Jeeninga, Jeremy Farrar, and Ltp Le Thi Phuong Tu, “Identification of a New Cyclovirus in Cerebrospinal Fluid of Patients with Acute Central Nervous System Infections,” Mbio, vol. 4, no. 3, 2013.
- Marta Canuti, Stephen Buka, Seyed Mohammad Jazaeri Farsani, Bas B. Oude Munnink, Maarten F. Jebbink, Nico J.M. van Beveren, Lieuwe de Haan, Jill Goldstein, Larry J. Seidman, Ming T. Tsuang, Jitschak G. Storosum, and Lia van der Hoek, “Reduced maternal levels of common viruses during pregnancy predict offspring psychosis: Potential role of enhanced maternal immune activity?,” Schizophrenia Research, 2015.
- Sonia Spandole, Dănuţ Cimponeriu, Lavinia Mariana Berca, and Grigore Mihăescu, “Human anelloviruses: an update of molecular, epidemiological and clinical aspects,” Archives of Virology, 2015.