- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 676585, 12 pages
Gastrointestinal Microbiota and Some Children Diseases: A Review
Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Children's University Hospital “La Paz”, Autonomous University of Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 261, 28046 Madrid, Spain
Received 30 March 2012; Revised 28 July 2012; Accepted 30 July 2012
Academic Editor: Bjørn Moum
Copyright © 2012 Thabata Koester Weber and Isabel Polanco. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yvan Vandenplas, Geert Huys, and Georges Daube, “Probiotics: an update,” Jornal de Pediatria, 2014.
- Min Li, Mei Wang, and Sharon M. Donovan, “Early Development of the Gut Microbiome and Immune-Mediated Childhood Disorders,” Seminars in Reproductive Medicine, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 74–86, 2014.
- Yvan Vandenplas, Geert Huys, and Georges Daube, “Probiotics: an update,” Jornal de Pediatria (Versão em Português), vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 6–21, 2015.