- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 680753, 6 pages
The Spectrum of Endoscopic Ultrasound Intervention in Biliary Diseases: A Single Center’s Experience in 31 Cases
1Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110, Thailand
2NKC institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110, Thailand
Received 6 November 2011; Revised 29 January 2012; Accepted 12 February 2012
Academic Editor: Salem Omar
Copyright © 2012 Siriboon Attasaranya et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Hara, K. Yamao, S. Hijioka, N. Mizuno, H. Imaoka, M. Tajika, S. Kondo, T. Tanaka, S. Haba, O. Takeshi, Y. Nagashio, T. Obayashi, A. Shinagawa, V. Bhatia, Y. Shimizu, H. Goto, and Y. Niwa, “Prospective clinical study of endoscopic ultrasound-guided choledochoduoden ostomy with direct metallic stent placement using a forward-viewing echoend oscope,” Endoscopy, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 392–396, 2013.
- Pitulak Aswakul, “A novel technique for endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 29, pp. 4758–4763, 2013.