- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 680753, 6 pages
The Spectrum of Endoscopic Ultrasound Intervention in Biliary Diseases: A Single Center’s Experience in 31 Cases
1Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110, Thailand
2NKC institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Faculty of Medicine, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110, Thailand
Received 6 November 2011; Revised 29 January 2012; Accepted 12 February 2012
Academic Editor: Salem Omar
Copyright © 2012 Siriboon Attasaranya et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- K. Hara, K. Yamao, S. Hijioka, N. Mizuno, H. Imaoka, M. Tajika, S. Kondo, T. Tanaka, S. Haba, O. Takeshi, Y. Nagashio, T. Obayashi, A. Shinagawa, V. Bhatia, Y. Shimizu, H. Goto, and Y. Niwa, “Prospective clinical study of endoscopic ultrasound-guided choledochoduodenostomy with direct metallic stent placement using a forward-viewing echoendoscope,” Endoscopy, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 392–396, 2013.
- Pradermchai Kongkam, Benedict M. Devereaux, Ryan Ponnudurai, Thawee Ratanachu-ek, Anand V. Sahai, Takuji Gotoda, Suthep Udornsawaengsup, Jacques Van Dam, Nonthalee Pausawasdi, Somchai Limsrichemrern, Dong-Wan Seo, Shomei Ryozawa, Yoshiki Hirooka, Yongyut Sirivatanauksorn, Siyu Sun, Sundeep Punamiya, Takao Itoi, Bancha Ovartlanporn, Ichiro Yasuda, Tiing Leong Ang, Hsiu-Po Wang, Khek Yu Ho, Heng Boon Yim, Kenjiro Yasuda, and Christopher J. L. Khor, “Endoscopic Ultrasound Forum Summary from the Asian Pacific Digestive Week 2012,” Endoscopic Ultrasound, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 43–60, 2013.
- Varayu Prachayakul, and Pitulak Aswakul, “A novel technique for endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 29, pp. 4758–4763, 2013.
- Takeshi Ogura, Daisuke Masuda, Akira Imoto, Toshihisa Takeushi, Rieko Kamiyama, Malak Mohamed, Eiji Umegaki, and Kazuhide Higuchi, “EUS-guided hepaticogastrostomy combined with fine-gauge antegrade stenting: a pilot study,” Endoscopy, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 416–421, 2014.
- Nikhil A. Kumta, Prashant Kedia, and Michel Kahaleh, “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Biliary Drainage: An Update,” Current Treatment Options in Gastroenterology, 2014.
- Takuji Iwashita, Shinpei Doi, and Ichiro Yasuda, “Endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage: a review,” Clinical Journal of Gastroenterology, 2014.
- Nobuhito Ikeuchi, and Takao Itoi, “EUS-guided biliary drainage: an alternative to percutaneous transhepatic puncture,” Gastrointestinal Intervention, 2015.
- Shannon Melissa Chan, and Anthony Yuen Bun Teoh, “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Biliary Drainage: a Review,” Current Treatment Options in Gastroenterology, 2015.
- Varayu Prachayakul, and Pitulak Aswakul, “Feasibility and safety of using Soehendra stent retriever as a new technique for biliary access in endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 2725–2730, 2015.
- Kaixuan Wang, Jianwei Zhu, Ling Xing, Yunfeng Wang, Zhendong Jin, and Zhaoshen Li, “Assessment of efficacy and safety of EUS-guided biliary drainage: a systematic review,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2015.
- Frank Weilert, and Kenneth F. Binmoeller, “Endoscopic Ultrasound–Assisted Pancreaticobiliary Access,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 805–826, 2015.
- Muhammad Ali Khan, Ali Akbar, Todd H. Baron, Sobia Khan, Mehmat Kocak, Yaseen Alastal, Tariq Hammad, Wade M. Lee, Aijaz Sofi, Everson L. A. Artifon, Ali Nawras, and Mohammad Kashif Ismail, “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Biliary Drainage: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2015.
- Michel Kahaleh, Everson L. A. Artifon, Manuel Perez-Miranda, Monica Gaidhane, Carlos Rondon, Takao Itoi, and Marc Giovannini, “Endoscopic ultrasonography guided drainage: Summary of consortium meeting, May 21, 2012, San Diego, California,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 726–741, 2015.
- Takeshi Ogura, and Kazuhide Higuchi, “Technical tips of endoscopic ultrasound-guided choledochoduodenostomy,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 820–828, 2015.