- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 695351, 2 pages
1Haruki-Moto-Machi, Kishiwada City, Osaka 596-0032, Japan
2Department of Oncology, Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University, No. 169, Donghu Road, Wuchang District Wuhan 430071, China
3Program in Surface Malignancy, Washington Hospital Center, 106 Irving St, NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA
4Chefarzt Klinik für Allgemein-und Viszeralchirurgie Krankenhaus Barmherzige Brüder, Regensburg Prüfeninger Straße 86, 93049 Regensburg, Germany
Received 16 August 2012; Accepted 16 August 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yutaka Yonemura et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. J. Verwaal, S. Van Ruth, E. De Bree et al., “Randomized trial of cytoreduction and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy versus systemic chemotherapy and palliative surgery in patients with peritoneal carcinomatosis of colorectal cancer,” Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 21, no. 20, pp. 3737–3743, 2003.
- Y. Yonemura, A. Elnemr, Y. Endou, et al., “Effects of neoadjuvant intraperitoneal/systemic chemotherapy (bidirectional chemotherapy) for the treatment of patients with peritoneal metastasis from gastric cancer,” International Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 2012, no. 2012, Article ID 148420, p. 8, 2012.
- P. H. Sugarbaker, “Epithelial appendiceal neoplasms,” Cancer Journal, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 225–235, 2009.