- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 723183, 8 pages
Recent Insights into Antibiotic Resistance in Helicobacter pylori Eradication
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Chinese PLA General Hospital, No. 28 Fuxing Road, Beijing 100853, China
Received 17 March 2012; Revised 18 June 2012; Accepted 18 June 2012
Academic Editor: Ping-I Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Wenming Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Soumyananda Chakraborti, Saurabh Bhattacharya, Rukhsana Chowdhury, and Pinak Chakrabarti, “The Molecular Basis of Inactivation of Metronidazole-Resistant Helicobacter pylori Using Polyethyleneimine Functionalized Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 8, 2013.
- Josue Barahona-Garrido, Nery F. Quinonez, Eduardo Cerda-Contreras, Helga Maria Sarti, and Felix I. Tellez-Avila, “Fosfomycin-Containing Second-Line Treatment For Helicobacter pylori Infecti on,” American Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 108, no. 5, pp. 858–859, 2013.
- Mohammed Said Al-Balushi, Juma Z Al-Busaidi, Muna S Al-Daihani, Mohammed O Shafeeq, and Sidgi S Hasson, “Sero-prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection among asymptomatic healthy Omani blood donors,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 146–149, 2013.
- Hai-Jun Ma, and Jin-Liang Wang, “Quadruple therapy for eradication of Helicobacter pylori,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 931–935, 2013.
- Kai-Feng Pan, Luca Formichella, Lian Zhang, Yang Zhang, Jun-Ling Ma, Zhe-Xuan Li, Markus Gerhard, Cong Liu, Yu-Mei Wang, Gereon Goettner, Kurt Ulm, Meinhard Classen, and Wei-Cheng You, “ Helicobacter pylori antibody responses and evolution of precancerous gastric lesions in a Chinese population ,” International Journal of Cancer, vol. 134, no. 9, pp. 2118–2125, 2013.
- Rebecca Smiley, James Bailey, Mahadevan Sethuraman, and Norberto Posecion, “Comparative Proteomics Analysis of Sarcoshie Insoluble Outer Membrane Prote ins from Clarithromycin Resistant and Sensitive Strains of Helicobacter pyl ori,” Journal of Microbiology, vol. 51, no. 5, pp. 612–618, 2013.
- Ji Hyun Lim, Dong Ho Lee, Chiun Choi, Seong Tae Lee, Nayoung Kim, Sook Hyang Jeong, Jin Wook Kim, Jin Hyeok Hwang, Young Soo Park, Sang Hyub Lee, Cheol Min Shin, Hyun Jin Jo, Eun Sun Jang, In sung Song, and Hyun Chae Jung, “ Clinical Outcomes of Two-Week Sequential and Concomitant Therapies for Helicobacter pylori Eradication: A Randomized Pilot Study ,” Helicobacter, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 180–186, 2013.
- R. J. L. F. Loffeld, and B. F. M. Werdmuller, “Changes in Antibiotic Susceptibility of Helicobacter pylori in the Course of Eight Years in the Zaanstreek Region in The Netherlands,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Pradeep Kumar Kondadi, Claudia Pacini, Joana Revez, Marja-Liisa Hänninen, and Mirko Rossi, “Contingency nature of Helicobacter bizzozeronii oxygen-insensitive NAD(P)H-nitroreductase (HBZC1-00960) and its role in metronidazole resistance,” Veterinary Research, vol. 44, no. 1, 2013.
- Ahmed Askora, “Isolation and characterization of bacteriophages of Helicobacter pylori iso lated from Egypt,” Future Virology, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 821–826, 2013.
- Kai-Feng Pan, Luca Formichella, Lian Zhang, Yang Zhang, Jun-Ling Ma, Zhe-Xuan Li, Cong Liu, Yu-Mei Wang, Gereon Goettner, Kurt Ulm, Meinhard Classen, and Wei-Cheng You, “Progression of carcinogen-induced fibrosarcomas is associated with the accu mulation of naive CD4+ T cells via blood vessels and lymphatics,” International Journal of Cancer, vol. 134, no. 9, pp. 2118–2125, 2014.