- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 740381, 6 pages
Impact of Lactobacillus reuteri Supplementation on Anti-Helicobacter pylori Levofloxacin-Based Second-Line Therapy
1Departement of Internal Medicine, Catholic University of Rome, 00168 Rome, Italy
2Departement of Surgery, Catholic University of Rome, 00168 Rome, Italy
Received 12 February 2012; Revised 26 March 2012; Accepted 31 March 2012
Academic Editor: Ping-I Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Veronica Ojetti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ami Patel, Nihir Shah, and J.B. Prajapati, “Clinical appliance of probiotics in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection—A brief review,” Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection, 2013.
- Jose A. Medeiros, and Marta-Isabel Pereira, “The Use of Probiotics in Helicobacter pylori Eradication Therapy,” Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Javier Molina-Infante, Javier P. Gisbert, and Colm O'Morain, “Treatment of Helicobacter pylori Infection 2013,” Helicobacter, vol. 18, pp. 58–65, 2013.