- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 756263, 6 pages
The Correlation between Microsatellite Instability and the Features of Sporadic Colorectal Cancer in the North Part of Iran
1Cellular and Molecular Research Center, Faculty of Medicine, Guilan University of Medical Sciences, Rasht, Iran
2Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases Research Center (GLDRC), Razi Hospital, Guilan University of Medical Sciences, Sardar-Jangle Avenue, P.O. Box 41448-95655, Rasht, Iran
3Genomics & Animal Department, Agricultural Biotechnology Research Institute of North Region, Rasht, Iran
Received 15 May 2012; Revised 9 September 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: Akira Andoh
Copyright © 2012 Masoumeh Faghani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. V. Ravi Kanth, Sandeep Bhalsing, M. Sasikala, G. V. Rao, R. Pradeep, Urmila Steffie Avanthi, and D. Nageshwar Reddy, “Microsatellite instability and promoter hypermethylation in colorectal cancer in India,” Tumor Biology, 2014.
- Bita Geramizadeh, “Molecular Biomarkers of Colorectal Cancer: A Review of Published Articles From Iran,” Annals of Colorectal Research, vol. 3, no. 3, 2015.