- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 757926, 9 pages
Helicobacter pylori Eradication Therapies in the Era of Increasing Antibiotic Resistance: A Paradigm Shift to Improved Efficacy
1Department of Gastroenterology, Athens Medical Center of P. Phaliron, P. Phaliron, 17562 Athens, Greece
2Department of Internal Medicine, General Hospital of Rhodes, 85100 Rhodes, Greece
Received 3 March 2012; Accepted 8 May 2012
Academic Editor: Ping-I Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Sotirios D. Georgopoulos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sotirios D. Georgopoulos, Vasilios Papastergiou, and Stylianos Karatapanis, “Current options for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 211–223, 2013.
- Adeola O. Adebisi, “Preparation and characterisation of gastroretentive alginate beads for targ eting H-pylori,” Journal of Microencapsulation, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 58–67, 2014.