- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 768247, 6 pages
The Association between Obesity and Colorectal Cancer
1Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2R3
2Department of Surgery, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2R3
3Center for the Advancement of Minimally Invasive Surgery (CAMIS), Royal Alexandra Hospital, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5H 3V9
Received 9 August 2012; Revised 26 October 2012; Accepted 26 October 2012
Academic Editor: A. Castells
Copyright © 2012 Kevin Whitlock et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. K. Garg, H. Maurer, K. Reed, and R. Selagamsetty, “Diabetes and cancer: two diseases with obesity as a common risk factor,” Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 2013.
- Heiner Boeing, “Obesity and cancer – The update 2013,” Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2013.
- Elena Martin-Rodriguez, Francisco Guillen-Grima, Amelia Martí, and Antonio Brugos-Larumbe, “Comorbidity associated with obesity in a large population: The APNA study,” Obesity Research & Clinical Practice, 2015.
- Thanawat Pattananandecha, Sasithorn Sirilun, Yodsawee Duangjitcharoen, Bhagavathi Sundaram Sivamaruthi, Prasit Suwannalert, Sartjin Peerajan, and Chaiyavat Chaiyasut, “Hydrolysed inulin alleviates the azoxymethane-induced preneoplastic aberrant crypt foci by altering selected intestinal microbiota in Sprague–Dawley rats,” Pharmaceutical Biology, pp. 1–10, 2016.