- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 781765, 10 pages
Desmoplasia in Pancreatic Cancer. Can We Fight It?
1Oncology Unit, Third Department of Medicine, Sotiria General Hospital, University of Athens, 10679 Athens, Greece
2Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Received 25 May 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Davor Stimac
Copyright © 2012 E. E. Merika et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brandon Buckway, Yongjian Wang, Abhijit Ray, and Hamidreza Ghandehari, “Overcoming the stromal barrier for targeted delivery of HPMA copolymers to pancreatic tumors,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2013.
- Sheema Khan, Ansarullah Ansarullah, Deepak Kumar, and Meena Jaggi, “Targeting microRNAs in Pancreatic Cancer: Microplayers in the Big Game,” Cancer Research, vol. 73, no. 23, pp. 6541–6547, 2013.
- Cole R. Drifka, Kevin W. Eliceiri, Sharon M. Weber, and W. John Kao, “A bioengineered heterotypic stroma–cancer microenvironment model to study pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 13, no. 19, pp. 3965, 2013.