- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 801325, 4 pages
Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy as a Primary Operation for Morbid Obesity: Experience with 200 Patients
Bariatric Surgery Unit, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Via A. Bosio 13, 00161 Rome, Italy
Received 11 February 2012; Revised 25 March 2012; Accepted 9 April 2012
Academic Editor: Eldon A. Shaffer
Copyright © 2012 Paolo Gentileschi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicolas C. Buchs, Francois Pugin, Gilles Chassot, Francesco Volonte, Pascale Koutny-Fong, Monika E. Hagen, and Philippe Morel, “Robot-Assisted Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass for Super Obese Patients: A Comparative Study,” Obesity Surgery, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 353–357, 2013.
- Tareq Q. Kamal, Pey-Yi K. Lin, and Rami E. Lutfi, “Initial Experience Performing Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy in Community Hospital: Outcome of First 250 Cases,” Bariatric Surgical Practice and Patient Care, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 97–101, 2014.
- Parveen Bhatia, Vivek Bindal, Rahul Singh, Raquel Gonzalez-Heredia, Sudhir Kalhan, Mukund Khetan, and Suviraj John, “Robot-Assisted Sleeve Gastrectomy in Morbidly Obese Versus Super Obese Patientsl,” Jsls-Journal Of The Society Of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, vol. 18, no. 3, 2014.