- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 808120, 11 pages
Association between Habitual Dietary Salt Intake and Risk of Gastric Cancer: A Systematic Review of Observational Studies
Department of Clinical Nutrition, Shanghai Sixth People’s Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200233, China
Received 20 April 2012; Accepted 11 June 2012
Academic Editor: Jin-Lian Chen
Copyright © 2012 Sheng Ge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Catherine de Martel, David Forman, and Martyn Plummer, “Gastric Cancer Epidemiology and Risk Factors,” Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 219–+, 2013.
- Gerhard Blasche, and Thomas E. Dorner, “Too Much Salt and How We Can Get Rid of It,” Forschende Komplementarmedizin, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 454–460, 2013.
- Parisa Karimi, Farhad Islami, Sharmila Anandasabapathy, and Neal D. Freedman, “Gastric Cancer: Descriptive Epidemiology, Risk Factors, Screening, and Prev ention,” Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 700–713, 2014.
- Farn-Hsuan Tseng, “Diabetes and gastric cancer: the potential links,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 1701–1711, 2014.
- Yaron Niv, “Gastric Barrier Function and Toxic Damage,” Digestive Diseases, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 235–242, 2014.