- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 827534, 5 pages
Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy with Melphalan: A Summary of Clinical and Pharmacological Data in 34 Patients
1Washington Cancer Institute, Washington, DC 20010, USA
2MedStar Health Research Institute, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Received 16 April 2012; Accepted 1 May 2012
Academic Editor: Yan Li
Copyright © 2012 Lana Bijelic et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vladimir G. Budker, Sean D. Monahan, and Vladimir M. Subbotin, “Loco-regional cancer drug therapy: Present approaches and rapidly reversible hydrophobization (RRH) of therapeutic agents as the future direction,” Drug Discovery Today, 2014.
- Yutaka Yonemura, Emel Canbay, Yoshio Endou, Haruaki Ishibashi, Akiyoshi Mizumoto, Masahiro Miura, Yan Li, Yan Liu, Kazuyoshi Takeshita, Masumi Ichinose, Nobuyuki Takao, Masamitsu Hirano, Shouzou Sako, and Gorou Tsukiyama, “Peritoneal cancer treatment,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 623–636, 2014.
- William A. Jimenez, Armando Sardi, Carol Nieroda, and Vadim Gushchin, “Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy in the management of recurrent high-grade uterine sarcoma with peritoneal dissemination,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 210, no. 3, pp. 259.e1–259.e8, 2014.
- Armando Sardi, William Jimenez, Carol Nieroda, Michelle Sittig, Suven Shankar, and Vadim Gushchin, “Melphalan: A Promising Agent in Patients Undergoing Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy,” Annals of Surgical Oncology, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 908–914, 2014.