- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 836425, 5 pages
Morbidity and Mortality Outcomes of Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy at a Single Institution in Japan
1Department of Surgery, Kusatsu General Hospital, Yabase Kusatsu 1660, Japan
2General Surgery Clinic, Kocaeli Derince Education and Research Hospital, Kocaeli, Turkey
3NPO Organization to Support Peritoneal Dissemination Treatment, Osaka, Japan
Received 2 March 2012; Revised 24 April 2012; Accepted 3 May 2012
Academic Editor: Yan Li
Copyright © 2012 Akiyoshi Mizumoto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- David L. Morris, and Akshat Saxena, “Mortality and Morbidity after Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy for Peritoneal Carcinomatosis,” Viszeralmedizin, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 231–234, 2013.
- Chee Kian Tham, Cindy Lim, Khee Chee Soo, Melissa Ching Ching Teo, and Grace Hwei Ching Tan, “Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy in Asian Patients: 100 Consecutive Patients in a Single Institution,” Annals Of Surgical Oncology, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 2968–2974, 2013.
- Chao-Qun Huang, Xiao-Jun Yang, Yang Yu, Hai-Tao Wu, Yang Liu, Yutaka Yonemura, and Yan Li, “Cytoreductive Surgery plus Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy Improves Survival for Patients with Peritoneal Carcinomatosis from Colorectal Cancer: A Phase II Study from a Chinese Center,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- M. Valle, O. Federici, F. Carboni, L. Toma, M. T. Gallo, G. Prignano, D. Giannarelli, L. Cenci, and A. Garofalo, “Postoperative infections after cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC for peritoneal carcinomatosis: Proposal and results from a prospective protocol study of prevention, surveillance and treatment,” Ejso, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 950–956, 2014.
- Melissa Ching Ching Teo, Grace Hwei Ching Tan, Cindy Lim, Claramae Shulyn Chia, Chee Kian Tham, and Khee-Chee Soo, “Colorectal peritoneal carcinomatosis treated with cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy: The experience of a tertiary Asian center,” Asian Journal of Surgery, 2014.
- Yutaka Yonemura, Emel Canbay, Yoshio Endou, Haruaki Ishibashi, Akiyoshi Mizumoto, Masahiro Miura, Yan Li, Yan Liu, Kazuyoshi Takeshita, Masumi Ichinose, Nobuyuki Takao, Masamitsu Hirano, Shouzou Sako, and Gorou Tsukiyama, “Peritoneal cancer treatment,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 623–636, 2014.
- A. K. Agrawal, P. Bobinski, Z. Grzebieniak, J. Rudnicki, G. Marek, P. Kobielak, M. Kazanowski, S. Agrawal, and A. Halon, “Pseudomyxoma peritonei originating from urachus-case report and review of the literature,” Current Oncology, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. E155–E165, 2014.
- Luca Ansaloni, Giulia Montori, Federico Coccolini, Marco Ceresoli, Fausto Catena, Nicola Colaianni, and Eugenio Poletti, “The Treatment of Peritoneal Carcinomatosis in Advanced Gastric Cancer: State of the Art,” International Journal of Surgical Oncology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- D. Boerma, B. van Ramshorst, H.J. Braam, J.H. Schellens, H. Boot, J.W. van Sandick, and C.A. Knibbe, “Selection of chemotherapy for hyperthermic intraperitoneal use in gastric cancer,” Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology, 2015.
- R Kwakman, E M V de Cuba, J P de Winter, I H J T de Hingh, P M Delis-van Diemen, M Tijssen, M A Rooimans, O Krijgsman, B Carvalho, G J Peters, H J Bonjer, G A Meijer, and E A te Velde, “Tailoring heated intraperitoneal mitomycin C for peritoneal metastases originating from colorectal carcinoma: a translational approach to improve survival,” British Journal of Cancer, 2015.