- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 845672, 8 pages
Influence of Rosiglitazone on the Expression of PPARγ, NF-κB, and TNF-α in Rat Model of Ulcerative Colitis
1Department of Gastroenterology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University, 222 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116011, China
2Department of Respiratory, The First Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University, 222 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116011, China
Received 29 April 2012; Accepted 25 September 2012
Academic Editor: Dan L. Dumitrascu
Copyright © 2012 Jing-Wei Mao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhen-ning Liu, Hong-yu Zhao, Min Zhao, Qiang Zheng, Shu-ling Bai, and Wei-jian Hou, “Inhibitory effects of rosiglitazone on paraquat-induced acute lung injury in rats,” Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 1317–1324, 2013.
- Qiwen Shen, Chureeporn Chitchumroonchokchai, Jaisa L. Thomas, Liubov V. Gushchina, David DiSilvestro, Mark L. Failla, and Ouliana Ziouzenkova, “Adipocyte reporter assays: Application for identification of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of mangosteen xanthones,” Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 239–247, 2014.