- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 858612, 7 pages
A Real World Report on Intravenous High-Dose and Non-High-Dose Proton-Pump Inhibitors Therapy in Patients with Endoscopically Treated High-Risk Peptic Ulcer Bleeding
Division of Hepato-Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine and Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, College of Medicine, Chang Gung University, 123 Ta-Pei Road, Niaosung Hsiang, Kaohsiung City 833, Taiwan
Received 13 April 2012; Revised 13 May 2012; Accepted 21 May 2012
Academic Editor: Ping-I Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Lung-Sheng Lu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu-Hsi Hsieh, and Hwai-Jeng Lin, “High or Nonhigh Doses of Proton Pump Inhibitors for Patients with Peptic Ulcer Bleeding?,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2013, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Yuan-Rung Li, Ping-I Hsu, Huay-Min Wang, Hoi-Hung Chan, Kai-Ming Wang, Wei-Lun Tsai, Hsien-Chung Yu, and Feng-Woei Tsay, “Comparison of Hemostatic Efficacy of Argon Plasma Coagulation with and without Distilled Water Injection in Treating High-Risk Bleeding Ulcers,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Tsung-Chin Wu, Seng-Kee Chuah, Kuo-Chin Chang, Cheng-Kun Wu, Chung-Huang Kuo, Keng-Liang Wu, Yi-Chun Chiu, Tsung-Hui Hu, and Wei-Chen Tai, “Outcome of Holiday and Nonholiday Admission Patients with Acute Peptic Ulcer Bleeding: A Real-World Report from Southern Taiwan,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.