- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 859697, 8 pages
Nutrition Therapy for Liver Diseases Based on the Status of Nutritional Intake
1Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences, Faculty of Health and Social Welfare Sciences, Nishikyushu University, Kanzaki 842-8585, Japan
2Clinical Research Center, Kyushu Medical Center, National Hospital Organization, Fukuoka 810-0065, Japan
3Department of Gastroenterology, Kyushu Medical Center, National Hospital Organization, Fukuoka 810-0065, Japan
4Health Care Center and Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka 814-0180, Japan
5Department of Medicine and Bioregulatory Science, Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka 812-8582, Japan
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 20 October 2012
Academic Editor: Alessandro Laviano
Copyright © 2012 Kenichiro Yasutake et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Concepcion Gonzalez, Victor de Ledinghen, Julien Vergniol, Juliette Foucher, Brigitte Le Bail, Sabrina Carlier, Elisa Maury, Henri Gin, and Vincent Rigalleau, “Hepatic Steatosis, Carbohydrate Intake, and Food Quotient in Patients with NAFLD,” International Journal of Endocrinology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Sebastiao Mauro Bezerra Duarte, Joel Faintuch, Jose Tadeu Stefano, Maria Beatriz Sobral de Oliveira, Daniel Ferraz de Campos Mazo, Fabiola Rabelo, Denise Vanni, Monize Aydar Nogueira, and Flair Jose Carrilho, “Hypocaloric high-protein diet improves clinical and biochemical markers in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD),” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 94–101, 2014.