- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 898931, 6 pages
Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer: Are We Making Progress in Treatment?
1University Department of Medicine, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong
2University Department of Surgery, Queen Mary Hospital, New Clinical Building, 102 Pokfulam Road, Room 211B, Hong Kong
3Centre for Cancer Research, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 7 July 2012; Accepted 2 November 2012
Academic Editor: Marcus Bahra
Copyright © 2012 Joanne Chiu and Thomas Yau. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Asmaa E El-Kenawi, and Azza B El-Remessy, “Angiogenesis inhibitors in cancer therapy: mechanistic perspective on classification and treatment rationales,” British Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 170, no. 4, pp. 712–729, 2013.
- Yi-Ting Tang, Xiao-Hui Xu, Xiao-Dong Yang, Jun Hao, Han Cao, Wei Zhu, Shu-Yu Zhang, and Jian-Ping Cao, “Role of non-coding RNAs in pancreatic cancer: The bane of the microworld,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 28, pp. 9405–9417, 2014.
- Jun Yu, and Qi Chen, “Antitumor Activities of Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract and Potentiation of Gemcitabine Effects Against Pancreatic Cancer,” Integrative Cancer Therapies, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 217–225, 2014.
- Siliang Wang, Xiaodong Chen, and Meiyue Tang, “MicroRNA-216a inhibits pancreatic cancer by directly targeting Janus kinase 2,” Oncology Reports, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 2824–2830, 2014.
- Kripa Patel, Anita Kollory, Asami Takashima, Sibaji Sarkar, Douglas V. Faller, and Sajal K. Ghosh, “MicroRNA let-7 downregulates STAT3 phosphorylation in pancreatic cancer cells by increasing SOCS3 expression,” Cancer Letters, 2014.